56. Living In Dark!!

Hellooo... Dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

I know you don't want this sad part of the story. But u know life is not just happiness.. Its a mixture of all emotions.. And sadness is a part of it too..

Hope u Continue the same support u are giving till the end.. Have patience.. And..

No.. Nothing more i will say..

Just go to the story proper..

Rakesh pov.

Just as we were about to go.. Door opened revealing vaishali.. She was devastated. I immediately went near her and hugged her.. "Thank you for not doing any silly mistake.."

She started crying again.

"What happened vaishu??" I asked her holding her hands..

She removed her hands from my hold and stopped crying.. Her expression turned serious.

"Priya.. i need to have bath... Immediately" she said while stressing the last word.

Priya and swetha took her to room. We waited impatiently in living room.

She came after 1 hr.. After having head bath, she came and sat on a chair.

Her eyes indicating that she cried in bathroom too.

"What happened vaishu? " i asked her gently.

"Didnt your aunt treat you well..??" Vikranth asked her.

She shaked her head horizantally.

"is it because u miss abhinav and ur parents??" Priya asked.

She moved her head horizantally.

"do u feel lonely at that place??" varun asked her.

She shaked her head horizantally..

"does it have anything to do with your uncle?" i asked.. I know my question has no meaning..

But..

She suddenly burst into tears..

What??

"Is it because of that uncle??" Varun asked again for confirmation.

She nodded. Every one of us looked at her unable to understand. Because when we saw him he seems to take a very good care of vaishali.

"What.. Did he taunt you?? Did he said any bad words about you staying there??" I asked her.

She shaked her horizantally but she kept on sobbing holding her hands tightly..

"Did he forced himself on you?? " suddenly swetha asked with a serious look.

All of us turned to look at her.

Vaishali nodded and cried..

"he.. He tried to molest me.. He called me with bad names.." she said crying..took a deep breath and said " The words which i hate to hear.. The same words are repeating.."

"how dare he??i will kill that ba****d" i shouted with anger.

"i dont want to live.. I just hate myself.." she said crying..

"no vaishu.. Stop saying that.." varun said and moved near her chair.

"i cant stay there.. I dont want to be a burden for any one" vaishu said. We all moved near her.

"who said you are a burden to us?? U are not.. We already said that we are with you no matter what.." i yelled at her stupidity

"yes vaishu.. No need to go and stay anywhere.. Stay here.. With me and vikranth" priya said.