43. Surprize Call!!

Helloo.. Dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

Guys.. U know.. Now this story got #1 in hate, #1 in marriage, #1 in anger simultaneously..

I was laughing looking at that.. Then i thought of why not giving u an extra update for that..

Dont worry tomorrow i will give you regular tuesday update.. But at late night.. So enjoy this and wait for another..

So now lets go to our chappie..

Swetha pov.

The next few days we were busy taking appa to hospital for checkups.. Meanwhile, rakesh submitted his project.. After that he too came along with us to hospital.

Even though rakesh said he will pay the bill, but appa never allowed him.. Appa said that if ever he is out of money then only rakesh shall give his money.. I too didnt argue much.. Because if i did, appa will go to village without undergoing checkups..

Days went by..

Rakesh became free from that project burden.. But he never touched me just like he said.. But he never stopped talking to me..

Ammi and appa went to village after 2 weeks.. Then the same loneliness occupied me..

One day evening, as iam busy folding the washed clothes, I got a call from unknown number.

"hello.." i said.

"hi swetha.. How are you?" there is a female voice.

"hmm.. Yeah.. Iam... Fine.." i said doubt fully..

"do u remember me??" she asked me..

"hmm.. Sorry.." i hesitated.

She chuckled..

"its okay.. By the way.. Its me.. Namitha" she said..

"ohh.. Hii... How are you??" nervousness occupied me..

"still not willing to forgive us??" she asked with low voice. Sadness is evident in her voice.

"no.." i said.

"so you are still angry on us??" she asked with hurt.

"no.. No.. Thats not what i wanted to say" i said quickly.

She chuckled. "so.. Everything is fine between us?"

"hmm.. Yeah.."

"aahh.. Thank you.." she exclaimed.

I smiled.

"so.. How are you?? How is life going on? " i asked her.

"its perfect you know.. By the way.. A good news" she said excitedly..

"woww.. Whats that??" i enquired.

"IAM GETTING MARRIED..." she shouted with excitement..

"woww.. Congrats.. Who is that lucky fellow??"

"who else.. Its alex.. Remember.. Alex stawman" she said.

"ohh.. Yah.. Yah.. You already said that.. Right.. Me and my peanut brain.. I forgot" i said laughing..

"heyy.. Its okay.. We didnt talk much and you too are not in that great state at that time" she said.

Sudden silence occupied..

"hey.. You okay??" she asked me..

"hmm yeah.." i said

"still problem with that dumb head??" she asked.