55. Cruel World!!!

Hellooo dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

Back with ur update.. But in 3rd person POV.. Like Some of u wished.

Hope u won't hate this story after reading..

Abusive language will be there.. So iam alerting u before only.

Anyways lets move on to our story.

3rd pov..

After death of abhinav and her parents, vaishali became devastated..

After funeral, every one went to their own house, only left people are vaishali friends.. rakesh, swetha, namitha and varun and two other people.. They are abhinav's chote maa and dad..

As priya is sick with vomitings.. Vikranth took her back to their home..

"vaishali.. Come to our house.. We will take care of you.. How long will you stay here alone?? You shouldnt live alone at this time.. If any pains or any problem comes, who will take care of you?" abhinav's chote maa said placing her hand on vaishali's shoulder.

"what your aunt said is correct vaishali.. You should need support at this time.. And also u need change of atmosphere" abhinav's chote dad said.

"Yess.. Vaishu.. Its better if you stay under the guidence of elders at this time.. They are the only close relatives left either from ur side or from abhinav side.. So better stay with them till you become normal and also.. We will think after baby delivery" namitha said.

"yes.. Vaishu.. Go with them.. Dont stay here alone" varun said.

"you should stay either with them or with any of us.. I wont allow you to stay alone" rakesh said determined.

Vaishali looked at swetha.. She too nodded looking at her..

Vaishali doesnt want to disturb the life of rakesh again even though swetha is okay with that.

"i will stay with you aunty " she said looking at abhinav's relatives.

"that's a very good decision" abhinav's chote dad said with a little smile.

After that, Every one went to their own places and vaishali too went with their aunt and uncle to their hometown.

Their house is not too small but not too rich as theirs.. Yet She didnt feel good entering into their house. Still she needs to stay there.

Abhinav's chote maa manaswi is younger sister of abhinav's maa.

She loved and married vishwak sahu who is doing nothing but wandering around randomly, against her parents rejection.

In the mean time abhinav's father started business which was becoming successful.. One day manaswi approached her sister who is abhinav's maa and cried that her husband is doing nothing and there is no money with them to survive.

Abhinav's maa discussed it with her husband and arranged money to start a small business with vishwak sahu.. Initially because of his laziness it was a huge loss.. Again manaswi reached her sister and cried.. Then abhinav's dad made an agreement that if the loss in business was because of his failure and laziness then he will have to give divorce to manaswi.. Then they started a small business and abhinav's father helped them to maintain with that.. But being busy with his buisiness, abhinav's father forgot to look after vishwak's buisiness.. So it didnt become successful much.. Manaswi started taking care of business so that they are able to survive like a middle class family.. They had one son who is studying engineering far from their place. So only those two will be living in that house.