38. Fear!!

Helloo dear busy busy yet lovely readers ..

So just as i said.. I came with ur usual tuesday update..

Today's chapter iam going to dedicate it to..

sonalibagri

khyathivarma

rikka_chichu

Subha_8

vd7777777

Lets go to our chappie..

Swetha pov.

Journey on train is silent.. But my mind its full of memories.. Memories of past.. Did loving a person is a sin? That too onesided love? May be yes.. They are right.. I made a huge mistake of having feelings for a guy who just thought of me only as a friend. But there are no feelings for him now.. Only my husband is everything for me. But the society will never understand me. They will never think about feelings.. All they ever want is some scapegoat for everything.. But that scape goat is not me.. Its rakesh family.. Because.. My mistake made them suffer.

Rakesh didnt say a word. He too was in deep thoughts.. May be he too is regretting his decision of starting our relation freshly. This is what my fate is.. My wish can never be true.. My wish of having a loving husband and happy family is too far from reach. God is too busy giving wishes to all the people, he forgot me..

Our station came and he stood to take luggage then shoved his hand. I looked at his hand and started thinking whether to take it or not. Before i finalise what to do.. He held my hand and started pulling me. I stood and went along with him keeping all questions in my mind aside.

We entered our home at bangalore through a cab. After reaching home, he went inside our bed room to keep luggage bag inside.

I stood rooted in the hall. I dont know what his thoughts are. He didnt ask any question. He didnt hear my side of story. Does that mean he dont want to know or he dont want to believe her or he wants to leave the past. If he wants to leave the past then it means he is believing it.

After some time rakesh came out of our bed room and saw me.

"what are you doing there standing like a pillar? Go and fresh up" he said and went inside kitchen.

I looked at him. Atleast he should ask me. I dont like this feeling. It felt like iam cheating on him.

He get one glass of water and gave it to me.

I looked at him with tears.

"First drink some water. Come on.. Be a good girl" he said forwarding the glass of water.

I took it and drank water looking down.

He made me sit on sofa. I sat and looked down. He took empty glass and kept it on table.

"Ask what ever is in your mind" he stood infront of me with a peaceful expression.

"Dont.. Dont you ask me anything?" i asked with fear.

"What do you want me to ask? " he asked looking in to my eyes..

"about what mallika aunty said" i said looking down with guilty.

"i believe you.. I dont need anyone's opinion regarding your character.. " he said lifting my chin to look at him.

"i.. I.." i started worrying whether to say it or not. I looked down avoiding to see him.. Finally i decided to say it.