16. Departure

'Life is of no value if you cant be able to enjoy its presence.'

Dear busy busy but lovely readers..

Dont think like iam going crazy..  They are just random thaughts.

So..

This chapter iam going to dedicate to

@gowrinanda, @ridhika565656  and also to..

ISRO - Chandrayan2...

Lets get back to our story..

Next day.. Its a routine for me.. Iam doing all household chores..

Rakesh came early today i went to give snack to him and shocked seeing him packing his luggage.

I went to help him.. But i dont know why he is packing.. where he is going..

"Pack your luggage" he said and went to wash room.

Luggage?? To Where??

How many days?? What do i have to pack?? Cant he atleast tell where we are going for how many days??

I kept 4 dresses and necessaries in one bag. He came out looked at my bag.

"Iam going out of country for few weeks.. You stay at your home. " he said and started moving along with his bag.

"Are we moving at this instant ?? " i asked shocked. He nodded.

I am happy as iam going to my maternal home and confused too that he is going out of country all of a sudden.

I want to ask where he is going till when and all. But iam afraid. Again he might use words which will make me remember that iam just a stranger.

We went to my village through car which is 2 hrs journey and he stayed at our home that night because of persistant pressure of my parents as its late night. His flight is next day afternoon. So he too agreed.

That night i had lots of thoughts. I heard from friends and neighbours that ' if husband stays far away from wife.. He will indulge in extramarital affairs'.

Whether i should believe those words  or not.. i dont know. If my husband loves me, may be i should afraid. He doesnt love me anyway.. so why am i feeling afraid of losing him??

If he loves you, u might have belief in him that he will not leave you.. But he is not in love with you.. So he might like someone in his way and leave you. Thats why you are afraid.

Sleep is far away from me. Iam turning continously due to lack of sleep.

He sat and looked at me with concern but didnt say anything.

I too sat and looked down but intermittently looking at him. He is looking at me continously like 'whats your problem'

Finally i gathered all the strength and asked him "Can i ask you one thing? ".
He nodded.

"Where ever you want to go.. I wont object. Do what ever you wish to.. But can you call me atleast once in two days or atleast a week.. Please" i asked him with all worry written over my face.

He looked at me for few seconds with an unknown emotion. Then nodded his head.

"Thank you.." I smiled. Atleast i can feel that he is safe. I cant stop the fact that he doesnt like me.. I also cant stop if he likes someone else. Nothing i can do for that.. But atleast i will feel happy that he is safe and healthy. He may not talk to me like all others but just hearing one word of his voice is enough for me that he is safe.