29. His Things!!

Hellooo.. My dear busy busy but lovely readers.. Hope you all are enjoying holidays well..

The best camera to take picture of a memorable incident is your eyes and its stored in a great sd card called brain..

U might not be able to show that picture to others.. But u can take with u where ever u want and look at it when ever u want.. Just u need to close your eyes and relive in that moment for few seconds.. The best happiest and loveliest picture is the smile on your face..

Now a days what is happening is.. Every one is busy in taking pictures in camera, not living in that moment.. Those pictures might fade but memories wont..

Welcome back to our story ..

Swetha pov.

I woke up to the falling sunrays.. I opened my eyes to look in a different room..

I remembered that iam in my in laws home.. I remembered whole conversation between suresh uncle, kalyani aunty and prabha aunty..

Finally iam happy that my Inlaws accepted me.

Suddenly i remembered the call from my husband..

I pouted looking at my mobile..

I waited for his call till late night.. I dont even know when sleep occupied me. I looked at my mobile.. But no message or missed call..

May be that call came by mistake.. Its not an intentional call.. Dont hope much swetha you know well about your husband..

Heaving a long breath.. I stood from bed and folded the duvet..

I went to washroom to do my routine..

I took blue and lemon yellow dress.

I looked around and stopped looking at the picture of rakesh.. It might be during his college days. I mesmorised looking at his smiling face.. He is as handsome as now.. But now more manly.. I smiled remembering his musculature..

Shutup swetha.. You are getting pervert thoughts..

I went outside and started praying at prayer room.

After prayer.. I came to living room.. My mother in law just came out taking bath..

"beti.. You wokeup so early.. You even done prayer. I thought you will woke up late.. ??" she said.

"hmm.. That day.. I slept very late that night.. So i didnt wokeup early maaji" i said looking down.

"Sorry beti.. I misunderstood you" she said.

"Its okay maaji.. Who will scold me other than my parents?? You people are the only people who have rights to scold me.." i said smiling.

"if your sorry and consolings are completed, can you people come and take coffee?" kalyani aunty said smiling

"Kalyani..!!" maaji shaked her head horizantally smiling.

"Didi.. I know our daughter in law is super mature than our son" she said.

"Hmm.. Iam very slow to analyse things" she said with sorrowness in her eyes..

"maaji.. Please dont be like that.. Iam happy that you accepted me.. But if you keep on feeling guilty we can never be happy" i said holding her shoulder..

She hugged me and said " iam so thankful to god.. That i got such a pure hearted angel as my daughter"

"do you know.. Iam getting jealous looking at you" prabha aunty said.