9. Party!!

Hi guys.. Its 500 reads... Wowww..

U know.. I got a message saying this story selected for watty's awards 2019.. Asked me to enter.. Do i?? What do you say??

Thank you all for ur votes and comments.. I thank silent readers too..

This chapter iam going to dedicate to @smartinap

So lets get back to story..

This letter...

And avi..??

It cant be.. right..!!

I mean.. Avi's hand writing is different and this handwriting is different.

Does her handwriting changed to new one?? that too in just few months?

Or..

Can it be some one other than avi??

Who can it be??

It cant be..

I mean.. How can i have a secret admirer??

No.. No..

Can it be rakesh??

Arrey.. Swetha.. Dont get hopes.. You too know.. How he is and what happened..

*****

Avika started calling daily to know how iam, any change in his behaviour. I said that He doesnt shout everyday like that. There may be some stress behind his shouting.

He is not that bad. He dont shout daily. Only few times.

Atleast i can comfort my heart saying like this.

The following week, vikranth, priya and varun came to our home.

I welcomed them smiling.. I love to be with people than living alone at home. Iam happy atleast he is allowing his friends. I can talk with them.

They sat on the sofa, Talking with rakesh. I went to kitchen to prepare snacks for them.

I took vessels from cupboard and turned to get bumped on to priya.

"Heyy.. Sorry priya ji.. I havent looked at you"

"Its ok.. But can you just call me priya.. Because it feels so distant if you put ji at the end of my name." priya smiled.

"Thank you for treating me as friend. "i smiled heartfully.

" There will not be any thanks and sorry between friends. Am i right swetha? " she raised her eyebrow smiling.

"Yess.. Priya.." we do high-five smiling.

"Priya.. Just sit over there.. I will get you something to eat. " i said.

"No swetha .. It will be too boring to sit with them you know.. Instead i will jelp you" she took initiative to help.

"Thats so sweet of you priya"

We made bread halwa and tea for all of us and placed them on the table.

Vikrath smiled at priya.

They look so adorable.

We too sat with them.

"By the way. Have you told her about the party" vikranth asked priya.

"ohh.. Yahh.. No.. Not yet. "priya smacked her head.

" What party?? " rakesh asked