60. Marriage Anniversary!

Hellooo.. Dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

So as i said.. Iam going to dedicate it to the persons whose answer i liked most..

So dedication goes to..

About the question.. When u close ur eyes what's the thing u saw..

The craziest answet i got is 'sleep' from..

Seeyou992

About the name.. Which i liked most is.. ISHANA.. (va.. ISHA.. li  and abhi.. NA.. v).. So the answer is from..

user87403727

So coming to our story.. Before moving ahead iam warning u.. There can be lot of mistakes because iam busy and i dont have time to recheck.. So.. Bare with them.. I will be very happy if u find them and correct it for me..

Its long.. So enjoy..

Rakesh pov.

"Good girl" i smiled rubbing vaishu's head with my hand.

There was a sound of door opening. We both looked to see swetha coming inside and looked at us. "ohh.. Shit.. I forgot again" she slapped her forehead and smiled at us" i will be back again.. " saying that she went out.

I followed her.

" Swetha!!"  i called her.

She stopped her walk not turning. I went near her

" what happened swetha?? " i asked her placing a hand on her shoulder making her turn towards me.

She looked at me for a second then immediately lowered her eyes.

I dont know why she is acting wierd. Is she acting daily like this or iam feeling it because of that letter?

"swetha.. Why are you acting like you are doing some mistake?" i asked her lifting her chin with my right hand.

She looked at me with wide eyes. " is there anything you want to say to me??" i asked her. I know. I shouldnt but i did.

She shaked her horizontally with tears in her eyes. Looking at her tears i felt guilt occupying me.

Why do i do such thing which makes swetha cry always.??

I immediately hugged swetha " sorry swetha.." she started sobbing" sorry to question u like that.. I believe you.. You dont need to give any explaination" i said hugging her. She didnt hug me back.

After few seconds, she stopped crying and said " we need to go". I nodded but still there is pain in my heart eating me.

We went back to home after discharge. Swetha became busy living with vaishu taking care of her and her baby. I didnt get any opportunity to be with swetha.. She is always busy with work or with baby. Now i started getting afraid. What will she do if its our child, she will completely ignore me. I chuckled at that thought.. Iam becoming jealous with the baby..

Days went by..

Vaishali started reading books to get motivated. She made herself busy with her baby. I never saw her again living alone and thinking deeply in a depressed state. I really appreciate her willpower.

Finally our marriage anniversary is going to come in 1 week. I do really wanted to spend some alone time with my wife. Because she is too busy taking care of others she forgot her husband. Previously when i didnt love her, she always used to take care of everything i need.. But now.. Iam doing my chores.. Iam sleeping alone.. Does she have any idea what are the duties of a wife??