5. Bangle!

I went to clean the living room. After that i sat on the couch to watch Television. While picking remote, i saw the bangle and card.

I picked the bangle. I just fell in love with the bangle just at first sight. Avi knows how to please me.

"Avi.. U might try  to please in whatever technique u want. But u cant win." i mumbled looking at bangle.

*****

After 3 months, i got a call from avika saying that she shifted to bangalore. She wants to have a visit to our home to stay for few days.

I gave address.. She came..

She wants to do shopping for his brother marriage. But her husband went to mumbai.. So she wanted to stay with me during that time along with shopping.

When she said, i felt so happy atleast i can talk to someone unlike me feeling alone. At the same time i was so afraid that she might know about my drastic failure relationship with rakesh.

She is my bestie but still he is my husband. I dont want her to get false implications on him.

That night after rakesh is back to home, after having dinner, he went back to our bedroom.

After completing my residual work of cleaning the dining room. I went back to our room. He as usual busy with laptop. I stood beside him waited for him to ask me or atleast lift his head to look at me. But no.. Its raakeshh.. He didnt even cornered his eyes. Finally
I made the move

"Hmm.." i sounded like clearing my voice.

He looked at me with his sharp eyes.

"Avika is coming to our home to stay for few days."

He had a questioning look.

Ofcourse how will he know who avika is. He didnt even bothered to talk with me. How can he know.? Who my friends are. Atleast i have avika what about him.?

He is a mystery. How can someone live all alone??  I really am worried about him.

No way he will be alone. Because i will be with him even if he dont accept me.

"She is my bestfriend and she is also living in bangalore. Her husband went to mumbai it seems. So she wants to stay here for few days. If u dont have any problem?? " i explained and waited
for his answer with pleading look.

I cant say no to her. So i said k. But what if he doesnot accept her to stay. I cant say no now.

After registering everything he nodded and continued his work.

I felt so relieved.

" Thank you"

He nodded.

"And one thing.. Can you please be free with us in her presence..."

He frowned with irritation.

"I mean.. She do have suspicion on our relationship. I dont want my parents to know about all this.. So atleast in her presence.. Talk casually.. Please..  " i requested.

"Will try.. " he said.

I went to bed and placed pillows beside me. I thought about how to deal avika.

Next day avika came at 4pm.

"Swethhh!! Miss u darlinggg" she jumped on me to hug me.