Epilogue!

Helloo.. Everyone..

Last but not least .. Hope u will like this too..

3rd person pov.

An auto came infront of the house.

A highschool girl was sobbing. Behind her a small boy was looking at her sister by holding her hand tightly. Not knowing why his sister was crying.

Upon opening the door, swetha looked at crying girl and ran towards her " neha!! What happened??"

Neha showed away swetha's hands and  Cried loudly and ran inside her room.

Swetha looked at crying neha.. Not knowing anything and looked at the boy.

"tinku.. What happened to ur sister? Anything happened in school?" swetha asked tinku removing bag from his shoulders and box from his hand.

He shaked his head and ran inside to where his sister went.

Swetha went inside the room to see neha crying on bed. Tinku is looking at his sister.

Swetha went and placed her hand on her hair. " neha.. What happened dear?"

"go away.. Ammi.. Go.. No one likes me.. No one.. " neha cried aloud.

Swetha got afraid looking at her like that. Not knowing what to do.. She called rakesh to come early.

"Rakesh.. Neha is not talking with me.. She is crying.. Not eating anything rakesh. I dont know what happened. She is like that since she came from school." swetha said crying.

"Its okay.. dont worry.. I will come as soon as possible" rakesh said from the other side.

After some time, rakesh came and pressed calling bell..

Swetha opened the door, rakesh entered.

"Where is she?" Rakesh asked keeping the bag on sofa.

"Inside kids room. " swetha said with worried voice.

"dont worry.. I will check on her mean while u prepare milk for them." rakesh said keeping his hand on swetha's shoulder. Swetha nodded.

Rakesh went inside to look at neha.. She is lying on bed in prone postion hugging pillow.

Tinku who is tearing the paper in to small pieces looked at rakesh and came running to him.

Rakesh lifted tinku and went near neha.

"Neha.. " rakesh called gently..

"she is not talking to me too appa" tinku said to his father.

"Neha dear.." rakesh called a little louder yet gently.

Upon hering her father voice, neha sat and looked at him and started crying again.

Rakesh dropped tinku  " tinku go after ur mother" tinku went out towards swetha.

"Neha.. Why are you crying sweety?" rakesh asked sitting on bed beside neha rubbing her head gently.

"Appa.. Why am i dark?? Tinku is fair u too are fair why am i dark??" neha asked with anger and sadness.. She crying continuously.

"Neha.." rakesh is trying to stop her from crying. But neha hugged his father.

"My friends are bullying me that iam dark.. Calling me darky.. Blacky and all.. No one likes me.. Appa" neha hugged her father tightly and sobbing.

"Neha.. Look at me.." rakesh lifted her chin to look at him.

"Do u love ur mother??" rakesh asked her.