17. My Ram!!

Hellooo.. My dear busy busy but lovely readers.. Iam back with my regular tuesday update..

Do you know.. I got 500+votes.. Which i never thought.. But it happened..

Actually i didnt wanted to participate in letmego contest.. But after crossing 500 votes.. I thought of giving it a try through your motivation..

There is this satisfaction in participating.. Whether you win or loose participation always gives memories..

Thank you one and all for your votes and lovely comments.. Thanks to you too dear silent readers..

This chapter dedication goes to.. div0395, @Mallika_mali,
Ramyasingh

And....

No and's today..

What are you waiting for??

Lets go back to our story.. 😉

By the way.. Do i need to remember you that sentences in italic is past??

No right...??

Okay.. Lets go..

Why sriram?? Why??

Sriram...

I dont know what to call my relation with him.

He used to take care of me at every moment.. In every situation. He is my friend since childhood. The only male person i used to talk in school and outside school otherthan my cousins.

He is 2 yrs older than me.. Actually my cousin satwik came to our home for summer holidays. He used to play with sriram. Thats how i met him at 6th class. While sriram is in 8th class. He used to come to our home frequently at that time. I gradually started being comfortable with him. In school there is this restriction where girls and boys should not talk. At home iam the only child so only girls are my friends. But sriram became my friend later. Till 12th standard we are in same school.

Later for his dream of becoming engineer he went to pune. We used to meet during holidays.

When he is far.. I used to miss him.. He is the only male person i talked. I started feeling differently.. Whether its due to hormones or anything.. When ever he comes to home we will meet no matter where.. Whether its at my home or his home. When he is near to me i used to feel happy. When he was leaving, i used to cry for days.

After my completion of 12th, i took bsc computer science. And went to near by town to study. Even during bsc i havent talked to any male person. Not because they are arrogant. But i felt like its wrong talking to other guys other than sriram.

I used to feel that Sriram is my Ram. Even that name similarity made me feel like we are the couple Ram and Sita born in this era.

Mean while he completed btech and started trying for jobs.

No one knows my feelings for him. Not even my parents, avika.. No one..

Avika knows sriram. But sriram is not that close to avika. Its not that they dont like each other but he is not comfortable with other girls. That made my opinion of ram getting stronger.

After my completion of bsc i went to my home. My happiness is not that i came to home.. But sriram already at home that time he said he wanted to meet me.

That day..

*****

"Hi Sriram.." i said enthusiastically.