23. Suppressed Feelings!!

Helloo.. My dear busy busy but lovely readers..

This chapter iam going to dedicate to
GowthamiRadha, kritika111, Dr_Bellatrix

and also to..

Amazon forest..

I heard that major fire accident occured in it.. Thousands of trees are getting burned.. 😭😭😭..

Deforestation is the major cause of that accident.. I hope atleast people around the world realise and stop deforestation..

But who will understand the value of greenery, when we educated fools are destroying the plants..

I hope my readers start plantation on their birthday occassion.. Or what ever memorable function happens in your life.. Its just a wish yaar.. Cant i wish so??

So.. Dedications apart.. Lets go back to our story..

*****

Rakesh pov.

Priya, vikranth and varun arranged a get-together party.

They asked me and swetha to come.. I dont know what to tell.. She might be hurt.. She will not come with me.. I shouted at her last time for asking me to accompany her to her friends home.. Now how can i ask her? .. She looked at me.. And said she will come..

How can she agree?? She do have a lot of patience.. How can she forgive everytime i hurt her.. Why dont she move on from me?? Why does she care me?? What have i ever done to her to get this much care and love from her..? She should hate me to move on, isnt it so??

On the day of party, i and vikranth are waiting in living room. Priya and swetha came..

Swetha looked beautiful , just with simple makeover.. Her hairstyling made her look different.. I wanted to look at her more.. She looked at me..

No.. Rakesh.. Control.. Start chanting vaishali.. I diverted my eyes..

We went to party... I dont want to come here.. But i came for the sake of my friends.. I sat at the corner to avoid most.. Swetha sat on another table.. But varun went over to her.. To give company to her.

Sid came and tapped on my shoulder.. Every one gave sympathetic smile.. Making me remember i lost vaishali..

I hate these looks.. I know.. I lost her.. You people dont need to give such looks..

I was talking to two of my classmates when someone patted my shoulder. I turned to look at nams.. I was shocked and felt happy.. I miss us and our friendship.. I stopped talking to nams too.. She started telling about how her life is.. She said she fell in love with a guy in her office.. His name is Alex Stawmen.. She kept on talking about how he proposed.. How she thought he is stealing her bag when he tried keep greeting card in her bag.. I laughed at how she described..

I felt like its been years since i last laughed.. Nams really knows how to make me smile.. She didnt show any sympathy.. Thats what made me feel at ease with her..

She kept on saying all the silly incidents they had..

We were talking and laughing at her funny incidents, when vikranth called me..