11. Goa

Hi guys.. To clear your confusion.. As some of you are confused whether its past or present..

Everything which is written in italic is past.. Last update and this update..

Why swetha can never think rakesh as secret admirer and why avika asked for divorce.. Past explains.. So try to not get confused..

This chapter iam going to dedicate to....

My ex roomate who got married last week. She is not in wattpad.. She doesnt even know also.. But still.. Iam dedicating it to her.. With my heart..

So lets get back to story..

*****

Tuttuttu tuttuttu.. Open the door please..

Ohh god.. He might have come.. How can i face him..

Tuttuttu.. Tuttuttu.. Open the door please..

I cant stay here for long.. I have to open the door now or later.. Lets face it..

I went to open the door. Today i dont have any smile plastered on my face.. Its all nervousness.. I cant even look at his face. I lowered my face and moved to side to give space for him to enter.

Iam about to close the door someone pushed the door. I opened to be surprised at the same time felt awkward.

There came priya, vikranth and varun along with namitha.

Do they have to come at this time?? That too this namitha..

Why do you hate her swetha?

Because she loves your husband idiot..

But he is not in love with namitha..

Who knows?? May be he might fall in love with her afterall she so gorgeous unlike you.

"Hi.. Swetha.." priya hugged me making me come out of my inner struggle of thoughts

"Hmmm.. Hi.. " i hesitated.

All came inside and sat in living room. I went to bedroom for him.

I dont know.. How to start talking about it.?

He came out of washroom and looked at me.

I lowered my head and gave towel to him to dry his hands.

I took it back from him after he done with it.

"I.. I.. Yes..ter..day.. So.. Sorry" i madeup all my strength but he went outside without listening.

Ahh.. Now what he wants me to do??

Iam about to cross the living room to go to kitchen, vikranth said" swetha"

Now its over.. How to face them?

I turned back but lowered my face.

"Hey.. Come and sit. U dont need to arrange all those things because we ordered swiggy in our way. " priya said.

I nodded and sat with them.

"Swetha.. This is namitha.. She is also from our gang. But She went to usa for further studies. Yesterday we didnt have the opportunity for proper introduction of her" priya said.

Yahh.. Not proper introduction but i know how she is head over heels on my husband.

"Yah.. Nice to meet you.. Yesterday i have seen you but due to certain circumstances of what happened.." namitha said smirking.