Faith IV | Acquired Information

PROTIP: Yuuen is still unable to understand anything Morgana says since she has never been to the Metaverse.

-=-=-=-

"See ya later Akira." Ryuji said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

I mean who wouldn't be sad, Shiho almost commit suicide and we're about to get expelled.

Ryuji's anger finally subsided and his sadness finally began to kick in.

'He's going to need some time to himself.' Akira noted before walking out the front gates of the school.

He was about to exit the school when he heard sobbing from behind the small stone wall.

Out of curiosity, he peered his head over the wall to see a familiar blue head crying their eyes out.

"Y-Yuuen?!" Akira stuttered out shocked.

"...Akira..." She looked up to have her eyes swollen and puffy.

"What are you doing crying out here?!" He panicked a bit pulling her up onto her feet.

"I'm sorry... it's just... Shiho... and I...." She began to start crying again.

"H-hey! I-I'm sorry... alright? Let's not talk about it." Akira panicked trying to stop the girl from crying.

"Alright..." She said wiping her tears with her sleeve.

Akira finally managed to calm down after taking a deep breath and he regained his composure. Pushing his glasses up and putting his hands in his pockets.

"Come on let's go." He tilted his head to the side to gesture towards the entrance of the school.

"Go? Go where?" Yuuen asked her eyes still puffy from crying.

"To Leblanc, I promised you coffee didn't I, Yuuen?" Akira smirked a bit as Yuuen cheered up just a little.

"You did." She smiled just a little taking Akira's hand to stand up.

They then began a trek back to the cafe to cheer up the puffy-eyed girl.

-=-=-=-

Eventually, Akira and Yuuen made it back to Leblanc, where they took a seat at one of the middle booths.

"So um... when did we get to calling each other by our first name?" Akira questioned teasingly knowing she probably didn't realize.

Yuuen almost spat out her coffee in shock.

"Actually, you called me by my first name first." Yuuen shot back calming the blush on her face and coughing a bit because she choked on coffee.

-=-

"No." She said simply clenching her fists. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for thinking that we were friends, sorry for thinking that you actually thought of me as a companion."

"I'm sorry for being such an idiot." Yuuen stated turning around.

"Yuuen..." Akira said as she walked out the door.

-=-

"You heard that?!" Akira stuttered turning around embarrassed.

"Of course I did, you said it out loud you know," Yuuen said looking away, also embarrassed at the topic at hand.

"So is it ok?" Akira asked facing Yuuen again.

"Is what ok?" She asked completely confused.

"Me calling you by your first name." Akira finished twiddling with his thumbs a bit.