Faith X | Epilogue

PROTIP: This story is a total of 60 'official' chapters long, with 1 Epilogue and 2 Extras not included. 6 of those chapters are part of the "Akira's Story" side story.

-=-=-=-

"How are you a full-grown man and you still don't know how to tie a tie properly?" Yuuen rolled her eyes, fiddling with the loose fabric tangled around Taiga's neck.

"Well-... you're mother used to always tie my ties for me before..." He sighed, slightly bashful.

"I hope Kiyomi-san knows how to tie because I'm retiring after today." Yuuen chuckled playfully, fixing the tie into a much more organized look, "As your new girlfriend, she should take up the duty of tying your ties from today on. It's lame if your daughter does it all the time."

"Aw... do you not like helping your good ol' pop out sometimes?" He pouted sarcastically as Yuuen rolled her eyes once again, "You know if you roll your eyes any more they'll roll into the back of your head." He commented before he was jabbed in the stomach.

"Ow... so violent!" He teased.

"You know, if you're hands get even sweatier, then she won't want to hold hands with you anymore." Yuuen retorted as he snapped up in shock, "No one wants to date someone with sweaty hands."

"Augh! Don't say that!" He whined feeling his nerves bunch up again, "I mean we've been on 'outings' before but this is the first time we're going on an official 'date'! I can't help but be nervous!" He complained, feeling his insides jittery in fear.

"You'll be fine." Yuuen sighed, patting him on the head a bit as he crouched over in sheer nervousness. "If it makes you feel any better, Kiyomi-san's hands are probably just as sweaty as yours right now."

"That's not making me feel better at all!" Taiga shouted in embarrassment as Yuuen just broke out into a laugh, "It's not funny! That's just disgusting!"

Yuuen's laugh just grew as she was then interrupted by the doorbell.

"She's here already?!" Taiga squeaked, before hiding behind the kitchen counter.

"What are you, five?" Yuuen rolled her eyes at her father's pathetic form before heading to the front door.

"I'll open the door, you make yourself look presentable." She sighed before opening the door, not bothering to look at whom she was opening it too.

"My dad's right inside Ki-...." Yuuen's eyes widened as she recognized the figure almost instantly.

"Akira! What are you doing here?" Her eyes widened in shock as Akira's softened once falling on her figure.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you." He replied simply bringing a familiar blush onto the girl's cheeks.

"Ki-... oh, it's you Akira-kun." Taiga smiled, recognizing the boy almost instantly. "What are you doing here?" He questioned, snapping the two out of their thoughts.

"Ah, I just had some time to kill before we have to meet up so I wanted to see Yuuen for a bit." Akira explained noticing the man's much more formal appearance.

"Meet up?" Taiga raised his brow questioningly as he looked at his daughter, "You guys going on a date as well or something?" He asked.

Yuuen gave Akira a small side glance before entering, "Something like that..." She flubbed cracking small smile, she couldn't let her Dad know they were meeting up with the other members of the Phantom Thieves.

"Well you guys have fun, I'll be out for the night so you guys don't stay out too late." He warned but it was warmhearted.

Although he was a little skeptical at first, after hearing Akira's 'circumstances', he's grown quite the liking to the boy.