Part Fifty Five

"How did the two of you meet?" Phillip asked.

"Cora was Cassidy's roommate," Blaine said.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." He said.

"Thank you, but we will move forward and start a new life together.  Something good came out of all this, and I couldn't be more grateful." Blaine said, then looked at me. 

I nodded. "Yes, something great came out of all of this, so that's what we need to focus on right now," I said.

"I do have to say, I've never seen this guy so happy," Phillip said.

"Who wouldn't be, just look at her," Mia said.  "You are gorgeous." She smiled at me.

"I can say the same for you, Blaine said you're a nurse?" I asked. 

She took a drink of her wine and nodded.  "Nurse Practitioner, actually.  I work at a clinic only a few blocks from here." She said.

"It must be rewarding work," I said.

"Yes, I'm in pediatrics and enjoy my job." She said.

How bad is it that I actually wondered if she crossed paths with Gray and slept with him too? I shook it off and pushed him to the back of my mind. 

"I would imagine working with children would be rewarding," I said.

She agreed, then the waiter came to take our orders.  Thank God they didn't order seafood.  We all ended up with pasta dishes, and my mouth is literally watering again.  My appetite has taken a turn in the last 24 hours.

I became bored as the guys talked about their golf game and Mia looked the same, she even rolled her eyes once.  It was very nice to finally have a night off from the mystery we had been trying to solve.  After dinner, we all walked out together.

"I'm staying at Mia's tonight, so I bid you farewell from here, Cora.  It was very nice meeting you and hope to see you again soon." Phillip said.

"Thank you, I do hope to meet again." I said, then Mia gave me a quick hug.

"Hang on to him, he's a good one." She whispered, and I nodded at her with a smile when she pulled back.

"Thank you both for a wonderful evening." Blaine said, then shook his friends hand and got a big hug from Mia. 

Blaine led me to our waiting car where yet a different driver had the door open for us.  I got in first, but when Blaine got in, he pulled me into him for another mind-blowing kiss.  These days I feel like I live for these kisses, they're exciting, yet safe and warm. The car started moving, and when Blaine tried to pull back, I wouldn't allow it. I clasped the back of his head and separated his lips a little further for a deeper kiss which earned me a deep moan.  My hand traveled up his leg until it met his hardness. He tried to stop me, but I rubbed him just right and his hand fell. 

I smiled against his lips when I unbuttoned his pants and tried to quietly unzip his pants.  I'm aware there's a driver in the front seat, but that's the excitement, to do this without him knowing.  I reached inside his pants and took him in my hand.  My excitement grew when Blaine gasped a little when I started stroking him.  He tried to muffle his moans using my lips, but I moved my lips down his cheek and to his neck.

"You should stop, this is so wrong." He whispered just before I bit his earlobe and he took a sharp breath.  This man has no idea how many wrong things I can do to him in our future.

I started moving my head lower but he grasped my head to stop me.  "Not here." He said in a whisper, so I lifted my head and took his lips with mine again.  "We're almost there." He whispered, then moved my hand away from his shaft and stuffed himself away before zipping his pants.

"What's wrong with a little adventure?" I asked in a whisper.

He grabbed my face and slammed his lips against mine.  The car stopped and he hopped out, but, suddenly, he reached for me and pulled me into his arms. Quickly carrying me inside the building. 

"Are we in a hurry?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"God, yes." He said with an eager smile on his face. 

He set me down in the elevator and my back hit the wall just before his lips slammed down on mine.  His hands were shaking as he lifted my dress, then reached inside my panties.  I squeezed my eyes shut when I felt him slide a finger inside me.

My eyes shot back open, and I grabbed his head town to kiss me again.  The doors opened, and he pulled his hand out from my panties and walked me backward all the way to the door.  I felt the back of my dress unzip before he even opened it, but as soon as we were inside, my dress fell and the door shut behind us. 

My legs kept walking backward until my backside hit a table.  Suddenly he flipped me around and bent me over the table.  I tried to look behind me when I felt my panties being pulled off me while Blaine got on his knees.  His strong hands clasped my ass, just before I felt his warm breath against my opening. 

My jaw dropped and I held on to the table as his tongue pleasured me.  "Yes!" I screamed as I heard his moans while he tasted me.  He started using his fingers, while his tongue explored places I've never allowed a man to go. Jesus Christ, this man drives me insane.

"Now!" I screamed when I felt the first wave of my orgasm.

"Blaine!  Oh my God, please don't stop!" My thighs shook as I screamed out his name.  The moment my body relaxed, I heard his pants unzip, then suddenly without warning, he trust inside me.  I winced at the burning sensation for just an moment as he held on to my hips, then slammed into me several times.  The grip he has on me is tight until he reached for my throat and brought my body up to his, then turned my face.  His lips devoured mine as he continued to thrust inside me. 

His cheek rested against mine as his hand is still lightly holding my throat. The thrusts he gives me are slow but deep as I cried out in pleasure.  His other hand slid around my stomach and ventured lower to rub my nub, which only intensified the shock waves he is sending through my body. 

"God, I can't get enough of you, Cora!"

"I'm coming again!" I cried out, and his thrusts could be heard in my voice.

"Jesus Christ!" He yelled out as I contracted around him. "Fuck!" He squeezed me tighter. 

My entire body relaxed, and I thought I was going to hit the floor, but his strong arms held me until he flipped me around and picked me up.  He took two steps at a time then almost busted the bedroom door down to get inside. 

I watched as he quickly stripped his clothes off.

Who wants to hear Blaine's POV soon? Comment yes or no please. 😀