Part Eighty Four

Cora

My mouth watered when the waiter set a piece of cheesecake in front of me. Suddenly, I heard Amelia and Blaine laugh.

"It's okay, enjoy it while you're pregnant," Amelia said.

I must have licked my lips, because Carter laughed. "I've seen that look before, the cravings are real, Son. Keep the car keys close, because she will send you out at least once in the middle of the night."

"I don't mind." He said as I took a glorious bite of heaven.

"She moaned." Amelia laughed.

"She does that all the time," Will said, and I think I heard Blaine's fork drop.

"What? She can be a pig when she eats." He said, and I heard Blaine let out a breath of relief. I would be devastated if this child ever heard us.

Blaine leaned in and whispered. "We are soundproofing the bedroom."

I laughed, and everyone looked at me. "Sorry." I looked back down at my cheesecake and dropped the subject.

I finished my cheesecake, but noticed Blaine being more handsy under the table than I expected.  I had to slap his hand a few times as it crept up my thigh.  What has gotten into him tonight?

The music started and he took my hand.  "May I have this dance?" He asked.

"Of course." I went to stand. 

"Save one for me, young lady," Carter said.  I gave him a wink and looked at Will. 

"I do expect one from you too." He groaned, and I laughed. 

Blaine guided me out to the dance floor and pulled me into him.  "Have I told you how beautiful you are?" He asked.

I smiled as I looked up at him.  "Maybe a few times."

"You're driving me insane tonight." He said.

"You're just excited because you thought I invited Kelly into our bed."

His jaw dropped, and I threw my head back and laughed. 

"That's way out of my comfort zone." He said as he shook his head. 

"Thank God!" I said, and he laughed again.

"I mean Kelly is cute and all, but ewe." I scrunched my nose, and he laughed again. 

"Thank you for being good to her. She's a good friend, and I'm glad it wasn't too awkward." He said.

"We both have pasts, Blaine.  I trust you, and I know our marriage will be sacred to you." I said as we danced and I looked up at him.

"It already is, and it can't come fast enough." He said. 

"We are down to just two weeks.  Are you sure you're ready to do this again?" I asked just as he dipped me back.

"I have never been so sure of anything in my life." He said just before he kissed me. 

He lifted me back up and I felt just a tad dizzy.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm just a little dizzy.  Don't let go of me." I said.

He held me closer.  "Never." He whispered into my ear as he held me tightly. "Do you need to sit?" He asked. 

I shook my head.  "No, I'm fine," I assured him.

"Good, I'm not ready to let you go." He said before he kissed me again.  He rested his head against mine.  "You're driving me crazy."

He kissed me again, and I felt those familiar butterflies in my stomach.  "Dammit, Cora." He whispered against my lips.

"What?" I whispered back. 

"This isn't even close to being over and I need you." He squeezed my body against his a little tighter, kissing me a little too hard for where we are at the moment. 

"Fuck it, I own this place." He took my hand and pulled me out of the ballroom, then up some steps.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as he shut the door to the lighting room of the theater. 

Suddenly, he lifted me up and set me down on the counter as his hand slid up my dress.  I felt his touch and gasped.  "What happened to my shy boyfriend?"

"He's about to make you his wife." He said as I reached down and unbuttoned his pants.  His lips took mine harshly, but I like this roughness.  As soon as I released him from his pants, he slid inside of me.  "Jesus, I can't get enough of you." He said as he started pounding into me. 

I held on to his shoulders for dear life.  I have never been so lost in someone, and Blaine has proven over and over again he isn't the conservative man I first met. 

"Am I hurting the baby?" He asked in a strained voice. 

"No!" I almost screamed, when he picked me up and held me by my ass and, suddenly, I felt the wall behind me.  My stomach tightened, just before I felt that explosion all over my body. 

"Blaine!"

He kept working as I cried out his name.  His grunts and moans were loud until I relaxed, then he set me down before flipping me over and lifting my dress.  I slapped my hands against the wall once he again started thrusting inside me.  His hands covered mine and intertwined our fingers tightly as he moaned I love yous into my ear.

"Oh, fuck!" His body tensed, and I felt his hands shaking.  He whimpered into my neck and, once again, I felt pride in knowing my body gave this moment to him. 

"Jesus, I love you so much, Cora." He kissed my neck, then flipped me around to look at him.

"Was that too rough?" He asked as he fixed my hair.

"No, it was amazing," I said just before he kissed me. 

"I promise you everything, Cora.  You are everything to me." He cupped my face and I almost cried.  I have never felt so much love in my entire life. 

"I'll give you everything I can, Blaine."

He smiled.  "You already have."