Part Ninety Six

Blaine

I wasn't expecting it when Cora pushed me off her and on to my back.  As she still wears her silk white panties, she threw her leg over my body to straddle me.  I can feel the heat and wetness through my boxers as she kissed me.  Her hands held mine above my head as she rocked her hips to tease my already throbbing hard member. 

When she paused, she let go of my hands and her lips left mine, before she proceeded to spray kisses down my chest until she was faced with my boxers.  She looked up at me and smiled before reaching inside them and grasping me just perfectly.  Her tongue licked the tip, just before she pulled the boxers off me and I sat up.  Suddenly she took me deep inside her mouth and a sharp intensity ran from my stomach to my chest causing me to gasp for air. 

Her hair is already up, but my hand still grasped on to the back her head to help guide her to take me deeper.  She feels too good, and I'm already trying to prevent my own explosion. 

"Stop!" I said, just as I pulled her on top of me.  After sliding those silk panties to the side, she sank me inside her slowly.  Those beautiful eyes closed and she bit that bottom lip.  With my two hand spread across her back for support, she leaned back and started moving her hips perfectly.  I nipped at her hard nipple with my teeth before kissing it, then I blew on it, making that nipple even harder. Goosebumps popped up on her skin and I almost exploded again.  Instead, I grasped her hair and forced her up to kiss her. 

Her sweet moans graced my ears once she started to roll her hips once again. She took charge when she pushed me onto my back.  The view from here is amazing.  My eyes scanned her body until it reached her tiny baby bump.  I could feel myself smile when I remember the amazing things her body can do. 

Our bodies started sweating as we both worked hard to prove our love and appreciated the gifts we received today.  I sat up once again and reached in back of her to squeeze her beautiful ass just before I stood.  I love holding her in my arms this way, but she tenses up out of fear I will drop her, so I sat down on a chair then spun her around to where she sat on my lap.  I guided myself to line up with her as she lowered her body, taking me inside of her.  She moved her hips while I lightly ran my own lips over the skin of her back, but I needed more. I reached down and grabbed her legs from under her knees and sat back.  I lifted and lowered her body as I trusted underneath her, by now her screams warned me she coming.  I worked harder and faster, until I could no longer hold back.

"Cora, fuck!" I yelled out, as she screamed my name over and over again.  She begged me for mercy, but the contractions she is having around my hardness squeezed me tightly, and I couldn't stop. 

"I'm coming!" I warned my beautiful bride, just as my own explosion had me begging for mercy. My arms held her up as my hips moved fast, guiding her through both of our orgasms.  She's too loud, she screaming how good it feels as I grunted and struggled.  One pump after another I filled her and as soon as I thought it was over another shot came out of me.

"Ahhh, God Cora!  Oh, God!" I slammed into her one last time and paused inside her warmness.  She's so tight, and I need to stay inside her for just one moment longer until my tense body relaxed.  She collapsed on top of me, her back against my chest.  She turned her head and kissed me one last time.

"What was that?" She asked through heavy breaths.  I have never had sex in that position and, holy shit, we were missing out. 

"That was you becoming my wife in every way possible.  I promise, next time I will be gentler and take my time." I replied between heavy breaths.

"If that is what it means to become your wife, we should get married again tomorrow." She said, and I had to chuckle. 

"Gladly." I said, and laid my head back against the chair.  I can still feel myself pulsating inside her and I never want to let her go.