Part Fifty Six

He climbed on top of me, and not a word was spoken when he watched my face as he slid inside me.  He put his weight on his elbows and looked into my eyes as his hips slowly moved.  My head is cradled in his hands while his thumbs caressed my face.  Slowly, he made love to me, while it felt like his eyes were looking into my soul. 

"I'm in love with you," I said as a tear escaped my eye.  He paused his body and wiped my tear away with his thumb. 

"It only took a day for me.  I'm deeply and madly in love with you, Cora." He had a serious look on his face as he studied my eyes. 

"When I marry you, it won't be because of this baby or the pressure on you back home. It will be because I see my future in you." I said.

He slowly moved his hips, and I closed my eyes for just a moment before he paused again.

"Look at me, Cora." He said, so I opened my eyes. His thumb traced the trail of tears from my eyes. I just realized for the first time in my life, I am worth loving.  Gray never made me feel like I was worth, not just love, but faithfulness.  This man that's looking at me like I'm the most precious thing on earth, will always be faithful.

"I have no doubt you'll be my wife soon, and I will love this baby as if it were my own. I was serious when I asked you to marry me.  We may do it sooner than other people, but that doesn't mean I am rushing into this without any deep thought.  I love you, and I've been yours since the moment my eyes locked onto yours." He said.

"Yes," I said, and he tilted his head.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll marry you," I said, and he gave me the most tender smile I've seen in my life. I know he wants to do this quickly because I'm pregnant, but I know this man has fallen in love with me, and that's the only reason he wants to do this at all.  Blaine is not the kind of man that would rush into anything he's not 100% sure about.

"I'll have to speak to your father and brother first, but you've made me the happiest man alive." He said just before he lowered his head and kissed the tears escaping my eyes, then gave me a gentle thrust. 

I pushed him off me and onto his back, before I climbed on top of him and sank him inside me.  I kissed his lips before I sat up and slowly moved my hips.  His thumbs gently ran over my nipples as he stared up at me. 

He quickly sat up, then gently squeezed my breast and took my nipple into his mouth.  I continued to rock my hips as my fingers ran through his hair.  He looked up at me and slowly we made love. 

"I'm going to make sure you still feel me when you get on that jet tomorrow." He whispered, just before he flipped me around on all fours and slid inside me from behind.  He started off slow and gentle, then started gaining speed. 

"Ahh!" He grunted as his thrusts became harder and faster.  I gripped on to the sheets and squeezed my eyes shut as I begged him for more.  His hand grabbed my hair and he gently lifted my head.  "Say it, Cora!" He whimpered as he waited for me to speak.

"I love you!' I cried out. 

"Oh fuck!" He said as his thrusts became more intense.  "What else, say it!" He demanded. 

"I'll marry you!" I cried out as he is giving me everything he has while the bed is slamming against the wall.

"It's starting, Cora! Oh God!  Get ready!" He let go of my hair and held on to my hips tightly as he repeatedly pounded into me. I could feel another release of my own building. 

"You're making me cum again!" I screamed as I squeezed the sheets tighter.

"I'm coming hard! Ahh, shit!" He moved his hands to my ass, and I can feel them shaking as he squeezed even tighter. I tried to muffle my screams and moans by pushing my face into the bed.  I've never came so hard in my life.

He paused and buried himself as deep as he could inside me.  I find his whimpers and cries sexy, which just intensifies his effect on my body. His body jerked as he pumped everything he has inside me.  One last slam inside me and a grunt, told me he shot another dose in me, and I could hear him try to breathe through such an intense moment. 

He pulled my face toward him and gave me one last kiss before letting go, and we collapsed into the bed.  I laid my head on his chest while we tried to catch our breath. 

"God, I can't wait to marry you." He kissed the top of my head. 

"Everyone will think we're crazy, and we have a lot to discuss," I said.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like where to live, career choices, when and where to do it," I said.

"We'll figure it out." He is running his fingers up and down my back, while I traced circles on his chest. 

"How will your parents react?  I'm sure they won't be happy since we haven't known each other long." I asked.

He paused before he answered.  "I'm done living my life to please others.  It's well past due for me to live for what I want instead of what others want for me.  Cassidy brought a dark cloud over our family years ago, now that she's gone and Will is found, its time for all of us to start living again.  My parents will be fine, they don't worry me.  It's yours I fear the most, because they've never even met me." He said.