Part Fifty Eight

We had two hours to get to the airport, so we spent it wisely.  He gave me one hell of an orgasm in that bed, then again in the shower.  When we got to the airport, he walked me inside and, once again, instructed the flight attendant to make sure I had a good breakfast. 

When he walked over to me, he kissed me and reminded me not to tell anyone he asked me to marry him.  He wants to do it right and talk to my father and brother. 

"I'll see you in a few days. I love you, and be careful.  If you need anything, please call me." He said.

"Please do the same.  I love you, and please call me before bed every night." I said.

"I will." He pecked my lips before walking off the jet. 

He was serious when he said he was going to make sure I still felt him when I walked on this jet.  The throbbing I feel down below, reminds me of what he did to my body last night and this morning.  I truly thought Blaine was going to be a lousy lay because of his shyness and the way he blushed when I brought up sex.  Never in a million years did I think he would be such an amazing lover. 

His touch is loving, but erotic and intense.  Sex will never be the same for me again, not after Blaine.  Just the thought of his touch is orgasmic, and it's like he has a spell over me. He is so well-formed, that he fills me fully when he sinks into me. It's like there's a secret button inside me, and when he slams into me, he's the only man that can reach it.  Each time he hits it, it brings me closer to the edge until my entire body from head to toe explodes into an orgasm only God could create. 

Hell yeah, I'm marrying that man.  I couldn't care less if time is measured by days, hours, and minutes.  To me, time doesn't exist with him, it's like our souls have known each other since the beginning of time.  He wants to be married before I start showing.  I understand why, and it doesn't bother me, it should, but it doesn't.  He doesn't want me to face the ridicule of being an unwed pregnant woman.  He's very conservative, and he is taking on the role of this baby's father.  Doing the right thing and marrying me is what men like him do, they take on the responsibility that's not theirs because they love the woman they are about to marry.

It doesn't align with what modern-day women feel is necessary, but that's okay.  I love and appreciate him, so I will marry him before the existence of this baby is known. 

It was a long flight, but I slept for most of it after a nice breakfast.  It seems I'm no longer sick in the morning, but I do tire more easily and pee more often.  When the jet landed, Blaine's security drove me home where Mom was waiting for a very detailed explanation as to why I haven't been in touch. 

I followed the men who are carrying my bags to my room with my mom hot on my tail. 

"Thank you." She said when they left, then narrowed her eyes on me. 

"Tell me everything." She said, and we both sat down on my bed.

"Mom, Lisa wasn't the friend I thought she was. She used me and deceived me," I said.

"How?" She asked.

"For one, she must have had a mental illness.  She was out of danger, but insisted to keep her baby hidden away.  She created a web of lies and hurt her brother tremendously." I said.

"What did she do to you?" She asked.

"Mom, she slept with Gray."

She gasped.

"I'm done with him, and I don't even want him in this baby's life," I said.

"Sweetie, you don't get to make that choice."

I told her everything about Lisa, and the look of shock on her face says what I already know, Lisa must have experienced a mental breakdown.  I told her there may be one more man that wished Lisa harm, so Blaine is keeping security on me for the time being.

"It sounds like you've grown close to Blaine." She said, and a huge smile formed on my face.

"Mom, he is the most loving and handsome man I have ever met.  He makes me forget all my troubles, and I can laugh with him over the smallest things.  He's gentle, kind, and so very thoughtful." I looked up at her.  "I miss him already."

Her eyes grew big and she smiled.  "You're in love."

I nodded.  "I am. For the first time in my life, I'm in love, and he loves me in return."

"Does he know about the baby?" She asked.

I nodded. "He does, and said I'm still the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. He wants this baby with me and is willing to take on this responsibility." I started to cry.

"Honey, why are you crying?" She took my hands in hers.

"I never thought anyone would want me again because of this baby."

"Oh, sweetheart.  This baby is just more to love." She said.

I nodded.  "That's what he said."

"Cora, has he asked you to marry him already?" She asked.

"You can't tell anyone.  He wants to talk to Dad and Eli first and ask for their blessing." I said.

"That shows he has respect for you and our family.  It might seem quick, but that's okay when you're in love.  You'll give birth as a married woman, and your baby will have a mother and father.  Gray doesn't deserve this baby, he did this to trap you." She said.

"But it's still his baby, and I can't blame him for everything.  I am not innocent either. I'm an adult and knew better than to do what I did with him." I said.

"I am so proud of you, Cora.  You're taking responsibility and putting yourself and this baby before Gray and his wants. The worst of plans always come back to bite you.  That's what Gray will be experiencing, and he is not your responsibility."   She said.