3: Acoustic

Another update this week, really excited for this one. 

Rose

Rose

I cut my bike off as I arrived at the bakery 'Dropping Pies', what intel I have of the Riders of Silence is that one of their women owns this bakery. The best way to get in with the club is to go into the bakery and befriend their Lunas. Recent events have made the club not allow 'club girls' into the club house since one turned into a stalker and almost killed one of the biker's Luna and daughter.

I would have gone with this plan either way though, I don't fuck people during my cons to get information. That's tasteless. Getting in with the Rider's Lunas also allows me to get right into the top group and learn everything about the club, specifically Briac. On a regular op, I would be given a whole set of intel from a hacker but with this one I have to be extra careful to not let a single whisper out that someone is looking into Briac, let alone possible kill them.

Which means I'll be gathering info on the ground as I go. Befriending the Lunas of the club is perfect; security of being their friend and getting me to reach Briac immediately to read him. Read the truth of him.

Taking off my helmet I slid off my bike taking a breath.

Okay. I am Rose Doe, aspiring musician, traveling across the US after dropping out of college to find the truth of the universe and am a pleasant optimist.

Let's get this started.

Remember treat this as any other op, do not get personal.

Walking in I knew this would be a place I'll be hanging out at during my time here, the place smells perfectly of coffee and tea, the pictures on the wall being gorgeous landscapes of the area. Its adorable considering the owner is a biker woman but hey at least during this con I will get good food and coffee. Perks of being a grifter, always experiencing new and nice things.

Seeing an empty stool at the counter of the very busy bakery I take my seat while glancing around the area seeing what kind of people were here and what it's like.

A perky waitress stopped in front of me letting me order a lavender London fog tea. Getting the tea, I smile into the cup just people watching, adjusting myself to blend in with them better. I paid attention to their accent taking note to adjust mine, their appearance, what they are talking about, everything. As a kid it was survival that made me into a thief, then it was chance that led me to perfecting my skills to become a grifter.

Changing a story every day. Being in charge of my story every day. Lonely but good.

"You need to take a breath Amara, it's just an aux cord." A woman to my right said drawing my gaze to a group of women hanging out at the counter beside me talking to a woman on the other side of the counter in a baker's apron and a baby in her arms.

Looking over the women I see the leather Luna cuts on the chairs and the tattoos. Well that was easy, found the Lunas.

"Casey Livingston is coming Doc, Casey Livingston. She is thefood critic in all of the western part of the US and she is coming here. HERE." Who I guess is Amara said bouncing her baby.