16: Tasting Temptation

Mature warning ;)

Spotter

"Fuck." I roared turning around grabbing a bottle from the bar counter flying it across to that room making it shatter. I overstepped, no I didn't overstep I fucking parashot across the line. Rose was settling and now I just ripped the ground from her and spooked her to the hills. Like hell I will let her run.

Turning on my heels I began to head out of the room. Walking past Hunter, I take the forty he was about to pass to Ryker.

Not interested in being a bet for their amusement.

I hit the door to the clubhouse, my body finding its way onto my bike roaring it up and speeding out of the parking lot. I didn't think, I just felt my body doing what it wanted, going where it needed to go.

My bike flew into my drive way, the dirt flying as Rose came from the house with her backpack to leave. Like hell she is going to that motel, to no protection, somewhere without me.

Stopping my bike, I put the stand down and got off pushing towards her fast, my boots hitting the ground with a thud from my rage.

"You are the most challenging, chaotic, unreadable, stubborn and emotionless vulnerable person I have ever met! You say I have dark fine I do but you have light!" I shouted at her as she threw her bag up to challenge me. "I guess we temp each other."

Rose fiddled with her hair, the elastic band breaking she was using as she was trying to get her emotions under control. "What? I the dark fallen angel temping you and you the good one temping me?"

"Yin and yang my temptress." With that I reached her. One arm pulling her waist bring her body against mine, my hand around her neck bringing her lips to mine. Her lips felt perfect, sweet, warm. Our lips fighting each other for dominance. A scolding in the back of my head made me stop kissing her, my face parting away from hers. "Need you say this is okay?"

"Yes. Fuck me raw Cane." She said in that sultry voice breaking any restraint I had to walk away from this woman.

My lips crashed into her again, my arm lowering to her perfect firm ass pulling her up, Rose's legs wrapping around my waist as she kissed me back. Rose tasted perfect, my own safe heaven, the feeling of the warm west wind as the sun sets off my porch. Perfect serenity with perfect risk.

My hand grabbed the porch door, flinging the door open. My feet bringing me through the house, up the stairs and to my bed in a flash. Our lips never breaking during the move.

Dropping her on the bed I watched as her body bounced on the mattress. I didn't give her time to recover as I was already on top of her, my hands roaming her body underneath me. The position I have thought of since the moment she walked that tight ass of hers behind my bar.

She withered underneath me as my tongue took command of hers in her mouth. The perfect taste of whiskey accompanying her.

Fuck she is my type of woman.