13: Wild Card

Rose

Rose

The tequila burned, my hand moving letting me lick the salt and then bit into a lime. Taking the lime out I did a dance drumming on the bar counter as Princess and Raven slammed their shot glasses down.

"I don't know how you did it." Princess laughed as I filled our glasses up.

Raven pushed her glass forward letting me fill it. "Just randomly singing sounds too awkward to think."

I shrugged pouring salt on their hands. "It is awkward, but that's the point. You drive up seeing someone sing in the road you feel awkward, unsure what to do. Plus, since he is a loan shark and has a drop house he must work extra hard to stay under the radar, yelling at people to get out of the public road could cause a police visit. Awkwardness is a thief's best friend."

We tossed another shot back, licking the salt then taking the lime. My body doing another weird dance making Princess laugh.

"Good?" She asked making me toss a rag at her.

"Shut up." I laughed flipping her off pouring more shots.

Raven quickly shook her head. "Oh no, anymore and I am going to be giving away secrets."

"Come on, Sienna is at a playdate enjoy the night." I said making her give me a look.

She tossed her hair over her shoulder. "Have you met my daughter yet? I can't rest because I am waiting to hear what trouble she is about to get into."

I laughed, it was nice to hang out with the women and take a break from the crushing emotional spiral of the con. Cane went on with the others to make sure Maria ad her child met up with the other Riders chapter safely leaving me with the Lunas.

"Woman put the alcohol down I can't trust you drunk!" Tatt bellowed walking up to his woman wrapping his arms around her.

Raven shrugged innocently. "How was I supposed to know your name was a secret?"

Smirking I leaned on the counter. "Oohhhh bad huh?"

Tatt glared at me as Raven threw back the shot giving me a devilish grin. "Trojan."

My head threw back laughing as Tat growled something throwing Raven over his shoulder slapping her ass. "It was for the Greek war!"

Still laughing I watched them leave. "Or the reason of your conception!"

The doors to the clubhouse opened as the men entered. My eyes immediately found Cane walking behind the bar giving me a look as his eyes ran over me. The growl he made told me he was getting frustrated at my lack of answers.

Briac walked into the clubhouse drawing my eyes next, his eyes finding mine making him walk over. My body went rigid noticing how pissed he looks. Before I could say anything, he had already come behind the bar grabbing my arm and dragged me away.