4: Familiar

Really proud of myself being able to post so much this week, keep the comment and votes coming so my motivation stays that way. <3

Spotter

Spotter

I know that bike.

That is my bike. Or was my bike. Either way that bike right there is mine.

Getting off my current bike I walked over to a matt black Triumph parked across the way that is the same as mine, the very one that was stolen. It can't be the same can it? My bike from years ago just sitting in the clubhouse parking lot like a fucking peace offering?

"You know just because you see the same Triumph you own on the road. doesn't mean it is yours." Pepper said giving my shoulder a shove. "This one is black, the one that was stolen was green."

I growled at him still staring at the bike. "Can easily paint a bike kid."

Pepper laughed walking away as I stared intently at the bike trying to decide if it is mine or not.

"Fuck Spotter, let it go man it happened years ago. Now you coming or what brother? Need you to give me a beer so you stop mopping." Briac shouted walking into the clubhouse, my head nodding as I followed him taking one last glance back at the bike that could be mine's twin.

Pushing into the clubhouse I headed towards the bar seeing a bunch of the Lunas already there talking, same with brothers who were in booths. My eyes immediately scanned for any club girls who may cause trouble. It was my fault about Stacy, the club girl who stalked Tatt, I should have seen that and been ready to handle it.

Turning in behind the bar I stop my tracks seeing a little red woman head flipping a bottle around her hand, into the air and catching it to pour into Birdy's glass.

"Busted." Doc sang making me see her looking over to me. "It was Amara's idea by the way so yell at her but it's Amara so you would be major dick."

"HEY!" Amara said as I felt everyone's eyes on me now, my sight shifting back to looking at the intruder behind mybar. I don't let anyone in behind the bar, it my space, has been since I came into the club so why the fuck is she there. "Spotter, this is Rose, Rose this is Spotter. Soooo Rose is here because you are working at the agency so much now that it makes sense to have another bartender and she needed the job since she is new in town so it made perfect sense to bring her in. She already knows how to bartender so you won't have to train her. Plus, I mean we don't want club girls and you don't even like club girls so you could even like her-"

"Stop your rambling." Princess said cutting her off.

I let my eyes go over this new red head, looking to see who this woman is and why she is really behind my bar. As I looked her over in her blue off the shoulder sweater and leather pants I found answers that contradicted her. Something that never happens.

I can't read her. Anything I find is written off in the next second as being something else. She is like a blank slate with words written on it, not an actual person with their true story printed on them.