Vanilla is for Ice Cream (Frerard)

Vanilla is for Ice Cream by tragician_child

Posted on Wattpad and AO3

Pairing: Frerard, Frank Iero/Ryan Ross, Lindsey Way/Gerard Way

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 52

Word Count: 279,802

Summary: Frank is just an inquisitive young adult, with a penchant for politics, and a boyfriend in the loop. Gerard Way is just a congressman with a bright suit and even brighter hair. Frank just can't get enough of the older man and the way he walks, talks, and glances. And when Gerard finally lets Frank in, it unleashes something in both of them that neither would have expected, in ways that neither counted on. But it's all a secret now because, of course, Gerard's a very important man and, of course... Frank's just a kid.

~~~

Parker has taken the world of BDSM by the reins and crafted a true masterpiece with Vanilla is for Ice Cream!

Starting with Frank who is in a comfortable, if boring, relationship with his boyfriend Ryan, he soon discovers that not only is he not the one for him, but their lifestyle in general isn't either. As Gerard introduces Frank to the world of BDSM, Frank finds what he's been missing with the senator that was supposed to be nothing more than his boss.

This book is what 50 Shades should have been. Filled with not only hot sex scenes, but actual education on the BDSM lifestyle, Parker writes about this topic in a safe, sane, and consensual way that a lot of other authors could take notes from.

Filled with love, loss, heartache, and healing, Vanilla is for Ice Cream is so much more than it appears on the surface. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is curious about the BDSM lifestyle or who likes a steamy Frerard fic!

Link (Wattpad): https://www.wattpad.com/story/229120749-one-vanilla-is-for-ice-cream

Link (AO3): https://archiveofourown.org/works/24684919/chapters/59654305