I Just Want To Turn You Down (Gryles)

I Just Want To Turn You Down by thediamondskies

Posted on AO3

Pairing: Gryles

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 1

Word Count: 27,808

Summary: Nick is 26, fresh off a bad break up, and working a shitty desk job. Harry is 16, lives across the street, and discovering his sexual prowess. Things get complicated.

~~~

All I've been doing for the past three days is reading Gryles and I stumbled across this gem which I could hardly put down until I finished it.

As you can guess from the description Nick falls for Harry but he's trying to convince himself that he can't be with him because of his age and it is really so well done like not dodgy at all.

I love how Harry is so emotionally driven and reckless and Nick is trying so hard to be the responsible adult but he can't hide his feelings forever.

Honestly I loved everything about this fic from the characters to the author's writing style. It was beautiful, and fluffy, and smutty, and I got so involved in it I could feel Harry and Nick's emotions by the end of it.

This is a great read if you enjoy this ship I give it a solid 9/10.

Also do you like the new cover of this book? I am very proud of it.

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/709055