The Anatomy of a Fall (Frerard)

The Anatomy of a Fall by novembersmith

Posted on AO3

Pairing: Frerard

Other Characters: Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Bob Bryar, Ryan Ross, Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Gabe Saporta, Brendon Urie, James Dewees, and I am probably missing a few emos, but yeah - a lot of people.

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 12

Word Count: 107,525

Summary: The unholy union of a high school AU and a ghost story. Gerard's life takes a strange turn when his family moves to a small town in Vermont and he discovers the locals aren't all what they seem to be. Also includes: unexpected nature walks, murder, pining, improper treatment of crime scenes, a number of bone-related puns, high school bullies, and a short-range shrub named Ferdinand.

~~~

So as a few of you know, I have been sick with strep throat, so literally all I have been doing for the past three days is reading fanfic, and I keep finding gems, so sorry if I am annoying you with all of these.

Anyway, this fic - holy fuck this fic. It is one of those you have to read, it is that fucking good.

The writing is amazing, and the story line just sucked me in, and it's 2am, and I should be asleep, but I couldn't put this down.

Frank is a fucking adorable ghost - like puppy dog cute, and Gerard falls head over heels for him, and a lot of other stuff happens too, but I don't want to spoil it for you, because you need to go read it, so yeah - that is all.

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/155168/chapters/223138