Sacrificial Lamb (Joshler)

Sacrificial Lamb by milkcartonangel

Posted on Wattpad

Pairing: Joshler

Other Characters: Ashley Frangipane, Brendon Urie, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Dallon Weekes

Rating: Mature

Chapters: 30

Summary: Tyler doesn't fit in. Josh doesn't fit in. Tyler is afraid to go to school. Josh is afraid to go home. Tyler is in honours English. Josh is in a satanic cult. Those kinds of parallels don't happen for no reason.

~~~

I meant to add this fic on here ages ago but being my usual forgetful self I didn't get around to it until just now.

I was actually so nervous to start this since I don't read a lot of dark things and the cult theme scared me but I am so glad I did.

I am not really sure how to explain this without spoiling it so I won't delve into the plot but Memily created such an amazing universe with these deep characters and this incredibly sick cult and it just dragged me in.

The way she wrote everyone and each event is incredible. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and I lost more sleep to this than I am willing to admit.

The triggering parts of this story are clearly labeled as well so if it becomes too much it is easy to skip over if you need to.

There is also a sequel to this out now called Basic Human Decency which is also wonderful but it's written by Memily so that is a given.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/92653709-sacrificial-lamb-joshler