Promise Not To Stop When I Say When (Larry, Gryles)

Promise Not To Stop When I Say When by becka and mediaville

Posted on AO3

Pairings: Larry, Gryles, Louis Tomlinson/Niall Horan, Nick Grimshaw/Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 1

Word Count: 48,573

Summary: When Louis breaks up with Eleanor, Nick Grimshaw suggests that Louis join him and Harry in a threesome to distract him, and Louis is drawn back into a physical relationship with Harry that he'd written off as childish experimentation. The intensity of his feelings confuses him, as his boundaries bend and then break, and even Nick can see that Harry and Louis's relationship is more than a typical friends-with-benefits arrangement. Eventually, and with Niall's help, Louis realizes that what he really wants is Harry all to himself.

~~~

This is a first for me given that I've never read a proper Larry fic I even had to google Louis to find out what he looked like and although I mostly checked it out for the Gryles content I ended up falling in love with this fic it was so freaking good.

I have nothing bad to say about this it was smutty and realistic I really liked how the author portrayed all of the characters and everything just flowed very well for me.

I'm quite tired so I don't know if I am making any sense but basically this fic was fantastic and I didn't even need to know much about 1D to enjoy it.

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/692557