i need to be strong (but you've made me weak) (Gryles)

i need to be strong (but you've made me weak) by gayclubanthem

Posted on AO3

Pairing: Gryles

Other Characters: Louis Tomlinson, Matt Fincham, Fiona Hanlon

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 1

Word Count: 12,783

Summary: "I was just wondering if you'd told him yet," Louis ponders and a sinking feeling settles low in Nick's abdomen.

"What're you on about?" he asks, wondering why his voice decides to  waver when he clearly can't afford that kind of instability. Louis lets out a short laugh, crystal blue eyes lighting up in a majorly concerning way. There's a lump in Nick's throat but he fights to urge to swallow it. No discomfort. No weakness.

"Don't be a prat, Grimmy. Have you told Harry you're arse over tits for him?" and honestly, why does Louis have to look so bloody delighted when Nick chokes on his own spit.

---

the one where nick gets asked to participate in 1d day round two, has a massive crush on his best mate, and really, truly hates american radio.

~~~

The love I feel for a well written Gryles fic is indescribable I need more of them in my life.

In summary the basics of this is that Nick realizes he's in love with Harry and doesn't know what to do about that so he pulls away instead of dealing with his feelings and he has no idea that Harry loves him back. I am such a sucker for plots like this honestly they are so good I will never get tired of them.

I'm very sleepy so I'll keep this short but I adored this story so much it was soft and angsty and full of pining and there was smut at the end and it was so well done.

I felt like the characters were very real as well like I could completely see Harry and Nick acting that way and I loved Louis' and Nick's relationship and everything really.

I can find no faults with this it was a lovely read.

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/4177122