leave it to the breeze (Larry)

leave it to the breeze by hattalove

Posted on AO3

Pairings: Larry, Ziall

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 1

Word Count: 81,459

Summary: Louis couldn't be prouder of his bake, but there's something—there's something. Something about Harry Styles and the earnest way he measures, pours, mixes, scrapes. Something about the tip of his tongue poking out of his mouth as he knocks the air out of his batter.

or a great british bake off au in which louis cares about winning and winning only, harry is made of sunshine and rainbow sprinkles, and niall sticks his nose into other people's business. also featuring liam as louis's best friend-slash concerned mother, and zayn as a macaron connoisseur.

~~~

I rarely update this anymore but El linked me this fic to read while I was sick and basically stuck in bed and I devoured it (hehe get it - because it's a bake off au...I'm terrible ignore me.)

But yes wow I don't read a lot of Larries anymore but this was adorable. The author wrote everyone so well, especially Louis, and I love how although it was mostly a lighthearted, fluffy fic, Louis did have some issues that were slowly revealed throughout the story that got tied up in such a lovely way.

There was also a bit of smut in the middle with a very nice rimming scene which if you know me was greatly appreciated.

Overall though this was really so soft. Harry and Louis had me grinning constantly and now I feel like a soft ball of mush.

Also if I haven't mentioned it yet, I do have a tumblr reclist now as well which is called handpickedfanfics if any of you would like to check that out.

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/3674742