Let's Fall in Love in a Place You Want to Stay (Larry)

Let's Fall in Love in a Place You Want to Stay by embro

Posted on AO3

Pairing: Larry

Other Characters: Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne

Rating: Mature

Chapters: 11

Word Count: 134,170

Summary: A George of the Jungle / Tarzan AU where Louis is a model who meets Wild Man Harry in the Congo. He was raised by apes and barely speaks a word of English and turns Louis' life upside down.

~~~

So if you're like me and you're reading the summary for this, you're probably laughing.

I was too honestly, and I assumed that this would be an entertaining read, but not much else, and fuck - I was so wrong.

This author somehow made the best crack fic I've ever read, and I am a bit surprised that I am putting it on this reclist, but it really is one of my favorite stories now.

As the description says, this is basically a Tarzan AU, and as ridiculous as that sounds, it is amazing.

Harry's character is such a love, and he's so soft and curious. He adores Louis so much, and basically this fic is just everything to me.

There are so many twists and turns plot wise, and I was so worried at certain points, but this fic is overall a fantastic read, filled with angst, smut, and sweet Harry. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that enjoys Larry.

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/1577993/chapters/3350435