My Earthbound Heart is Heavy (Your Heartbeat Keeps Things Light) (Matty/George)

My Earthbound Heart is Heavy (Your Heartbeat Keeps Things Light) by maths

Posted on AO3 (you have to have an account to read it though, it is restricted to guests)

Pairing: Matty Healy/George Daniel

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 1

Word Count: 18,998

Summary: Matty gets stuck in his head a lot; George helps him out.

~~~

This author is quickly becoming one of my favorites, I wish I had more time so I could spend all day going through their works but here is another amazing Matty/George oneshot that you need to read.

According to this author, this was originally supposed to be porn without plot, but it turned into so much more than that, and it's got an amazing storyline as well as some 10/10 smut.

Basically Matty figures out that sex is the best way to shut his mind up when it gets to be too much, and George eventually discovers that he wants to be the person to do that for Matty which involves some awkward moments coupled with ones that had me choking up not to mention the final scene is amazing and hot af.

This fic is emotional and just absolutely wonderful and it also has rimming which is a huge plus for me.

I will probably end up reading it again on my next day off so I can experience it without being half asleep.

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/2320475