Victorian Boy (Larry)

Victorian Boy by AudreyHornesHeart

Posted on Wattpad

Pairings: Larry

Rating: Mature

Chapters: 32

Summary: Harry the virgin Duke of Somerset knows little of love, while Louis the sly Duke of Warwick knows too much. When the two dukes come together for the Bilsdale fox hunt in Yorkshire, Harry finds himself drawn into Louis' bed. But when secrets from Louis' dark past come to light, Harry fears that the fox isn't the only one being hunted.

~~~

I am slowly making my way through my massive Wattpad library and I just finished this gem today so I thought it needed to go on this list.

This story starts out with Harry and Louis as children then jumps to them as young adults. Harry and Louis get off to a rocky start and they are basically two opposites, but Harry can't deny his attraction for Louis even when he knows it's wrong.

This is a very well done period piece. I think the author did a large amount of research and was able to accurately portray both Harry and Louis amazingly well. I loved their characterization and how their relationship happened slowly since I think that would realistically be how it would happen during that day and age. 

This story is much more than a romance though, there is an entire murder mystery woven throughout the plot as well. I won't say anymore in fear of spoiling things, but I was kept guessing until the end.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/100584514-victorian-boy-l-s-%E2%9C%94%EF%B8%8E