Theater 12 (Frerard)

Theater 12 by GDB123

Posted on Wattpad

Pairing: Frerard

Rating: Mature

Chapters: 79

Summary: Gerard is shy and timid. Frank is outgoing and flirty. One day when Gerard is out at the movies with his brother, he runs into Frank, who happens to work at the movie theater. Gerard is mesmerized by Frank, and wants to get to know him. So he ends up getting a job at the movie theater. Gerard and Frank become close, but will the darkness of their pasts pull them apart?

~~~

I'm sure most of you keeping up with this reclist have probably read this fic, but it is one of my favorites so I had to put it on here now that it's finished.

I remember when I first started this book I gave up a few chapters in and almost forgot about it but then JC asked me to check it out again and I'm so fucking glad that I did.

It starts out a bit slow, and I honestly didn't have high hopes for it (I'm sorry JC - you know I love you) but the author improved her writing style so much in such a short amount of time, and before I knew it, I was hooked.

It's got everything including drama, fluff, smut, and a great ending.

There is quite a few triggers including alcohol and drug use, body image issues, rape, and a few more I'm probably forgetting so be careful if you are sensitive to things like that.

I can't really explain the plot without spoiling it, but trust me on this and go check it out if you haven't already.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/19319968-theater-12-frerard