I can feel the heat but I'm not burning (Gryles)

I can feel the heat but I'm not burning by becka

Posted on AO3

Pairing: Gryles

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 1

Word Count: 2,764

Summary: It's never been desperate before like it is now, in the lead-up to eight fucking months of touring. He wants to have his hands on Harry constantly, and it makes him feel young, reckless, as though he might actually be able to keep up with a hyperactive nineteen year old.

This is just an excuse for non-AU barebacking porn. Not sorry.

~~~

I spent Christmas reading Gryles smut I am my own goals.

I'd actually found this one before but it randomly popped into my head again today and I realized that it wasn't on this reclist which it really should be.

As the summary says this is basically just porn but it is so lovely.

I adored the fact that the author kept subtly mentioning how much Harry means to Nick and the way they wrote the both of them was fantastic.

El pointed out that they are also the person who helped cowrite the Gryles/Larry fic that I put on here earlier which makes sense since they are a really amazing author and this was wonderful and sweet and hot.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all I hope you had a fantastic day love you xx

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/716106