Crazy For You (Frerard)

Crazy For You by elimak

Posted on AO3

Pairing: Frerard

Other Characters: Mikey Way, Donna Way

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 12

Word Count: 34,698

Summary: Frerard. Gerard, in a moment of desperation and sexual frustration, decides to call a sex hotline. He intends to make it a one time thing but things take an unexpected turn.

~~~

I haven't really been reading too much lately, but I came across this fic, and I think I started it ages ago before it was finished, but now the whole thing is completed, and I fell in love with the story again.

So basically, Frank works for a sex hotline, which Gerard ends up calling because he is really lonely and hates meeting new people, and as you can probably guess, Gerard starts to fall for Frank, even though he is pretty sure that Frank is just pretending to be interested in him, and he doesn't really care for Gerard at all.

I don't want to spoil too much for you, but basically, some drama happens, and Gerard looses contact with Frank, and Gerard does a bunch of stupid shit trying to get Frank back, but it ends super happy.

This story was a really nice length, kind of short, but it didn't move too fast.

Gerard is such an adorable idiot, and I love the way Frank sees through all of his bullshit and loves him anyway, and yeah - it's a really good read.

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/766089/chapters/1435553