il calore del sole (Hazoff)

il calore del sole by wishforwishes

Posted on AO3

Pairing: Hazoff

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 1

Word Count: 10,423

Summary: "I don't smell that close yet, do I?" Harry asks lowly, offering his neck for Jeff to scent.

Jeff does so without thinking, before Harry's even done speaking; his nose moves to the spot just below Harry's ear, where his unique aromatic brand seeps out of his skin the strongest. His mouth starts to water, inhaling deeply.

"Close enough," he nearly growls, the rumble of it simmering low in his chest.

Or, Jeff is the world's most externally non-threatening and placid alpha. But he can't help but get super riled up about perceived threats against Harry, his... boyfriend. Partner. Mate. And with Harry rapidly approaching his heat and still insisting on attending the Gucci show in Rome, Jeff is more than a little anxious. He's only able to breathe easier when they get back to their hotel and he can take care of Harry properly. But that turns out to be a whole different beast entirely.

~~~

Once again I haven't been reading that much fanfic lately in the attempt to finish some of the physical books I have but I stumbled across this gem the other day and I just had to post it on this list.

Besides for Nick of course, I ship Harry the hardest with Jefferey Azoff at the moment, and when you mix that ship with some stellar abo dynamics, you have an amazing story. It's mostly just smut but it's so well written that it becomes so much more than that.

I loved everything about this, from the smut to the characterization and everything in between. It is a true 10/10.

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/19053448