Ain't Nobody Gonna Love You Like The Devil Do (Frerard)

Ain't Nobody Gonna Love You Like The Devil Do by dear_monday

Posted on AO3

Pairing: Frerard

Other Characters: Mikey Way, Alicia Simmons, Pete Wentz

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 1

Word Count: 40,217

Summary: Frank is a good, God-fearing Catholic boy, and then Gerard happens. Gerard is the most interesting person he's ever met, arriving in Frank's small town with late nights and illicit booze and odd, disturbing nightmares trailing in his wake, and before long, Frank finds himself questioning the things he thought he knew.

Note: additional warnings for brief depiction of homophobic bullying, infidelity of a minor OC, underage drinking and potentially disturbing nightmare sequences.

~~~

I really was going to update something tonight, but I was more in the mood to read instead, and I found this fic...and wow.

I haven't been this into a story in ages, I literally could not do anything else until I finished this, and it was seriously amazing.

The description basically says it all, so I don't have much to add. I love how Frank is so innocent that his biggest sin is jacking off every now and then, until Gerard helps him change that, and their relationship is equally hot af and adorable, and I just can't.

I love how the story is fast paced, but it isn't unbelievable, and the author really accurately portrays Frank's confusion, and guilt, and lust, and ugh the smut...

There is also a pretty big twist at the end, and it totally shocked me, even though I should have seen it coming, but I didn't, and it just made the story even more interesting.  

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/455590