Moth to Flame (or Whatever) (Frerard)

Moth to Flame (or Whatever) by onceuponamoon

Posted on AO3

Pairing: Frerard

Other Characters: James Dewees, Ray Toro, Mikey Way

Rating: Explicit

Chapters: 1

Word Count: 31,280

Summary: A florist AU.

"Um, okay," the guy says. He scratches at his nose, and continues to glance around the store, enraptured, albeit a little awkwardly. Eventually, his gaze lands back on Frank. "Is this your place?"

Nodding, Frank grins (that silly, prideful one that he absolutely cannot help) and opens his arms wide to gesture in a sweeping motion. "Pride and joy," he quips. "It was my grandmother's."

~~~

This fic was freaking amazing, I stumbled across the link on tumblr, and I binge read it all in basically an hour.

It is written like one big oneshot, but it is sort of broken up in chapters, so it doesn't come across as too rushed or anything.

I don't want to say too much about it, because I don't want to ruin it all for you, but Frank is a florist, and he loves flowers, and he does yoga, and I just adore his character in this story. Gerard comes into his shop one day to take pictures, and Gerard is so cute, and awkward, and they are both so freaking adorable.

I was pretty much squealing the entire time, it is so fluffy, and cute, and it ends so happy. Also it has some super hot smut in it, so that is always a plus.

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/502121