Introduction

I'm not even sure if this really needs an introduction but there are a few things I want to explain before we get into this.

I am mostly making this list so I won't forget about the amazing stories I have read that aren't on this site, but I also wanted to share them with you guys, because even though some of these will be pretty well known, maybe some won't.

Most of these will probably be Frerard, but there might also be some Ryden or Petekey that randomly pop up in here if I happen to find one I really adore.

Update: Over time I've add quite a few different ships to this reclist so expect to see Frerard, Framia, Gerbert, Ryden, Brallon, Petekey, Gabilliam, Joshler, Matty/George, Gryles, Tomlinshaw, Larry, and Zarry stories.

I will include the main ship in the title but many of these will contain multiple ships which will be stated in each chapter.

The majority of these will be from other sites, like AO3 or LiveJournal, but if I find a Wattpad fic that I love, I will include that too and I'll tag the author so you can access their page easier.

I will only post finished fics, because I hate when I get super into a story and then the author never updates it again, so I don't want to do that to you guys.

Also I really like smut, so a lot of these will probably contain that.

I will post a link so you guys can go read it if you think it sounds interesting in the comments as well as at the end of the chapter.

If you have any questions about the fics or anything really just ask me.

<3 starr