The Window Wanker

Preface: This happened at my cabin, in the U.S. I'm female and I was 11 when all of this took place. My cousin Natalie (age 14 at the time) was also involved.

I'm going to do my best to sketch out the layout of my cabin and window wanker's cabin / window: 

Also, I'm not sure this sub is where this story belongs but I have been lurking awhile and feel it is appropriate

Also, I'm not sure this sub is where this story belongs but I have been lurking awhile and feel it is appropriate. But if you disagree, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know in the comments where you think this belongs... just don't be an asshole about it.

Now onto the meat of this story.

We were all at my cabin for the weekend (we = my mom, my aunt & uncle, my cousin... Natalie, and of course me). It was a gorgeous summer day... probably around 80 degrees. Warm and humid enough to want to hang out in the lake to cool off.

We have a jetski at my lake and Natalie and I thought it would be a fun idea to take it out, stop it in the middle of the lake, and take a quick swim, before returning.

So Natalie and I change into our swimsuits. Natalie changed into her "tankini" () is what it looks like if you don't know) and I had on a regular bikini.

I remember we were both just super fuckin happy that day and were basically bouncing when we walked out to my dock where the jetski was tied up. We get on the dock, put on our life jackets, and hop in the water.

Natalie gets on the jetski and I push her out and then jump on and she starts it up. So we got to the middle of the lake and made sure there was no seaweed in sight, because gross, and Natalie shut off the jetski and we jumped in and were swimming around, floating, just relaxing.

We were getting bored so we decided to head back. We get back on the jetski and start driving to my dock. We get to the dock, tie up the jetski, and lay out on the dock to tan. We eventually get bored of that as well and start walking to my cabin probably for food or something.

That's when Natalie saw it. Rather, him, not "it". Natalie nudged me and looked in his direction and I caught on to what she was looking at.

The friendly, polite, neighbor who has owned a cabin next to ours for as long as I could remember, was standing right up against his bay window (), completely butt naked, staring at us, giving us a super creepy "I see you as meat" type of menacing grin, stroking his tic tac of a dick.

Now, the window wanker was about 6 ft tall, pale as a ghost, and as skinny as a bean pole. He didn't look threatening by any means, but the fact that he was standing there for god knows how long before we noticed him (probably getting off on watching us lay out in our swimsuits), sent chills up my spine. Despite how hot the temp was.

We run inside. Literally, fucking book it. My mom, aunt & uncle, are sitting in the kitchen just laughing, having a drink, enjoying each others company. We run in and we just look at them. Probably we looked freaked out as heck.

And I remember my aunt looked at us like "wtf" and then she asked what happened. And my mom and uncle were staying silent, awaiting our answer. Natalie told them everything. They all three become mutually concerned and upset and mad, there were so many mixed feelings going around. But we all agreed it was NOT okay for him to be doing that.

My mom, aunt & uncle, all immediately decided the cops needed to be called and informed of what had just happened.

Natalie, being pretty ballsy as she tends to still be, remembered she left her phone out on the dock & went out alone (she kind of slipped out, I don't think any of us would've let her go out alone if we knew) and before you know it she came back into the kitchen. Phone in hand. Silent. And just said "it happened again."

We all knew what she meant. She explained he was back at it again, in the same spot, naked, making intense eye contact with her while beating off.

Now at this point my uncle had already dialed 911, and where my cabin is located, it would take a cop a good 30-45 minutes to arrive. Finally the cop shows up, knocks, and we all talk to him. Mainly Natalie and I since we were directly involved. He just listens and silently nods and then tells us he is going to walk over there alone and have a chat with him.

So we wait anxiously. And after what seemed like an hour the cop comes back, knocks, whatever. And we let him in and tells us that he confronted Window Wanker and that he denied staring at us. But did NOT deny jerking off, he said it was his right to do what he wanted in his cabin, that he was an exhibitionist and liked being nude in his cabin.

And the cop said "You know those girls are underage right? You do understand the severity of that right?" And I guess the cop said he just shrugged it off and changed subjects.

Keep in mind, we used to be super friendly with Window Wanker before the incident. Always waved to him, chatted with him when he was outside around the same time as us, just usual friendly neighbor shit.

And also he had a wife, kids, etc. His wife was probably in town or away while he was doing his exhibitionist shit or whatever he thought it to be.

Epilogue: After that nothing else happened with him. We didn't see him jerking off again and never saw his tic tac again. We did although, see him around his cabin doing yard work, fishing, etc. The cop directly told us that he filed a report but could not press charges because there was not enough evidence. If enough interest surfaces I can put good research into trying to find that report for validity.

Window Wanker never apologized to us, never talked to us again, but he would still stare and give us that menacing grin, like he did the day he was staring at us while going to town on himself. No idea if his wife / kids ever found out. I hope so. And 3 months after the incident he sold his cabin to another man.

And that man is insanely friendly, he has a super sweet wife, and 2 very cute black labs who get along great with my dog. So it ended up working out alright.

But, Window Wanker, I hope I never see you again. If I do I might kick you in your nads.