Chapter 6

Hi guys..

I know some of you are finding this story a little difficult to follow compared to the original, but I promise it gets better.

There is plenty of sex to come, drama, heartbreak and laughter.

60 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

Chapter 6

Bells & Whistles

Declan POV

Ever since Virginia agreed to our date proposal, I have been planning..

Our first date is going to be memorable, perfect. Virginia WILL enjoy herself, and she WILL remember it as the best date ever.

I hate making this a competition with Deac, but this is a chance at happiness, and I'm pulling out all the stops within the rules we have agreed on.

Virginia is my goddess and I can't wait to show her the night if her life; show her how amazing her life could be if she picked me.

Right now I am stood in front of my mirror, tugging and brushing out my black jeans and royal blue shirt.

I feel so nervous!

I want this, but god I'm scared Virginia won't enjoy herself.

My insecurities are getting the better of me.

Can I do this?

Can I be the guy Virginia deserves?

Can I provide her with the best date ever?

Can I?

Yes.

I have to be.

I can't back down now!

I take a deep, cleansing breath and sprint from my room, down the stairs to the kitchen.

The bouquet of pink roses are in the sink; shaking the water away, I carry them outside and into my car.

"This is it Dec." I murmur to myself, starting up the engine.

After the short journey to Virginia's front door; a small bungalow build of red and brown brick, with a beautifully thatched roof, jasmine flowers trailing up the trellis.

It's quite fitting for the angel that resides in this simple yet stunning property.

Virginia.

My heart is in my mouth; my stomach is in my throat.

My head spins violently, and I break out in sweats.

I am beyond nervous!

What if I'm not good enough?

What if I mess up at the first hurdle?

I will just have to freak out later!

30 seconds until 6.30pm; the time I agreed to pick up Virginia.

I grab the roses from the passenger seat and climb out of my BMW with shaky limbs.

Come on Dec.

Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeon!

I encourage myself over and over until I reach the front door, and knock; two loud, intimidating knocks.

I quake in my shoes.

I listen intently; someone singing softly to.. My sisters watch this.. Victorious! A set of feet crossing a hard floor, and a girlish giggle.

"Get the door!" A female voice shouts, "I'm not ready!"