Chapter 34

Very very sorry for not updating until now.

It seems school is not only exhausting for the child, but the parents too! 

Thank you for your lovely words for the nerve wracking start of school for my baby girl. :)

Here we go; REMEMBER R-RATED CHAPTER AGAIN.

Chapter 34

Look into my Eyes

Virginia POV

I didn’t understand where this racy, seductive and dominant side of Declan had been hiding but good lord, I was addicted to the sound of his voice; even more when he uttered those words,

“Lay down Virginia. I want to taste you.”

Never in my life had I experienced someone… do that to me but I couldn’t stop myself from saying yes even if I wanted to. Actually I didn’t say it, I didn’t even squeak, I just walked around him and climbed onto the bed, butterflies swarming in my belly and an aching throb making itself known.

I was horny, that’s what that feeling was.

I was needy for sex. No, I wasn’t needy for sex. I was needy for Declan.

I lay there, staring up at the swirling patterns on the ceiling, revelling in the feel of Declan gazing over my nakedness. I was naked… he was my mate; I was allowed to be naked. I wanted to give him pleasure and make him happy. So why was there a little guilt in my skull about Deacon?

I wasn’t cheating on Deacon was I?

No, no, he knows this is going to happen, as does Dec when I’m with Deacon. This is how our situation works.

I am a young woman trying to cope with the load and responsibilities of two mates- of high ranks might I add. Alpha and Beta wolves are highly sexual and need a lot more attention than the average wolf citizen. It was inevitable.

“Virginia, look at me. I want to see you. I want to see the pleasure in your eyes when I make you cum.” Oh fuck. “Understood?” I nod silently, quivering with an achy need.

Forcing my gaze onto the incredible man before me, I realise that I love him; I’ve always loved him. Have I even told him or Deacon that yet? My mind is racing with carnal hormones; I can’t think straight. I need him. Now.

I watch with heat as Dec lowers himself over my body, his lips crashing against mine with a sudden urgency that I can’t ignore. Hands stroke over my sensitive breasts, making me gasp and shudder, my back arching involuntarily to the new sensations. Fingers and thumbs enclose around my swollen nipples, tugging and twisting all the while, kissing me fervently.

Giving me some space to breath, Dec’s lips venture across my cheek and heading south, nibbling and sucking on the responsive skin of my throat, causing a low whimper to escape. I felt as though I was burning but it wasn’t painful. I was in heaven. My body was flying with new sensations, the love soaring through my heart, turning my body and everything within it into a woman.

“Oooh baby, you taste so good,” Dec sighs, his lips never leaving my skin. Neither of us seems to care about the sheen of sweat making its way over my body, neither does Dec care my hips incessant grinding… I can’t seem to control them, they’re aching for something but I can’t seem to empty my mind enough to figure it out.

But I work it out soon enough…

A gentle caressing hand leaves my breast and trails over my belly, leaving goosebumps as they go; careful and soft fingers stroke across my sex causing my back to arch and a breathless whispering moan to leave my lips.