Chapter 1

Ok, here we go!

Chapter 1 of the sequel!

Keep those votes coming. :)

35 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :)

Backtrack

Deacon POV

My life has gone from bad to worse over the last 48 hours! 

Seriously, not just typical teen angst, but full on, bury your head in the sand, full on drama!

I will take you back...

~*~

"Hey baby!" I grin at my beautiful, blonde leggy human girlfriend. 

The look on her face tells me something is wrong; her usually vibrant, glowing cheeks are pale and slightly green, she hasn't done her hair, or put any makeup on.. So unlike her! 

She's the queen bee at college; all guys want her, all girls want to be her.

Her eyes that usually sparkle aqua are withdrawn and lifeless.. No smiles or winks, just a depressingly low haunting look spread across her features.

What's happened?

"Bethany?" I ask, quickly taking her hand, "Hany? What's wrong?" 

She shakes her head and sighs, staying mute.

This is so not like her!

"Can we talk somewhere private?" She whispers, tugging me away from the open space of the cafeteria.

I follow her, off and into the disabled toilets; where we usually have a quick fuck between classes.

Locking the door, I turn to face Hany, "tell me what's going on, please?" I beg, pulling her up close.

Before you whine and moan, no Hany isn't my mate, she doesn't know I'm a wolf or that I'm due to turn Alpha in a few short weeks but since I met her, I've become a better me..

I'm ready to take on the world, but being Alpha, I have to find my rightful Luna. 

It's not fair! 

All I've wanted was Hany, and I might not even be able to keep her.

"I'm pregnant."

Now, hot human girl say what?

"You're- yyyyou're what now?" I ask in shock, "I err thought you were on the pill?" I am so confused. 

Hany nods at me, "I was! I am! I came off them last night after getting the results back.  

I promise I didn't do this on purpose; you knew I didn't want kids anytime soon! 

Please don't hate me Deac. Please?" Tears start flooding at her eyes, and spill, leaking down her face.

Ok. 

I'm going to be Alpha in a few weeks, I haven't found my mate, and the pack won't accept a human non-mate, and my human girlfriend is PREGNANT! With my baby!

Who can I talk to in this world than I trust completely?

Oh, durrr! 

My best mate, my twin, my Beta.. 

Declan!

After calming Hany down, she left to go home as she felt awful and really dizzy; supposedly normal aspects of pregnancy, I went in search of Dec, who is doing a business degree here to get him ready for his future career..

I press my nose up against the door as I look in his classroom, and Dec looks back at me with confusion; using our pack link, I ask him to come out, saying its beyond urgent.