Chapter 5

Here we go my lovelies!

60 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :)

Give me your ideas for first date venues and plans!!

I'm imaginative with words and story lines but not with cute dates; I've never been on a date in my life!!

I will try and upload over Xmas but I will be away at my parents, so don't be mean if I'm unable to.

I will do it as often as I can.

Btw my phone is a serious douche and keeps removing this chapter!

Apologies x

Xx

Chapter 5

The Proposal

Declan POV

I don't like this.

It feels wrong.

It feels..

I don't know.

Yuck!

Nervously, I pace the floor of my room into a hole, waiting. Wondering.

Is this a good idea?

Should I be doing this?

Should I of agreed to this?

Should we have agreed to this?

My wolf thinks it's a good idea, but I don't.

I feel so conflicted.

Two opposing opinions bubble in my brain, picking fights with each other.

It's like I have an angel and devil on my shoulders.

The good side is saying 'no, this isn't right. Get out now before you get your heart broken. Save yourself.'

And the bad side is chanting 'do it! Do it! Do it!'

Who do I listen to?

My head or my wolf?

The idea of dating Virginia along side Deac is abhorrent!

I can't look at it in a good light at all.

Don't get me wrong, I want her!

I need Virginia like I need air, but I'm not willing to fuck with her heart and make her chose between us.

That's not what a mate should do.

It's cruel!

The doorbell rings shrilly in my ears and I sigh; I guess this is it!

As I leave my bedroom, I bump into Deac who is looking as nervous as I am.

"Boys! Virginia is here!" Holden shouts from downstairs.

Shit shit shit.

We descend the staircase to come face to face with the beautiful woman that the spirits have deemed our mate.

Virginia looks stunning as always; her long red hair tied back in a French plait, a few wisps floating against her neck, her green eyes sparkling with some unknown emotion.

She is dressed in a pair of flared blue denim hipster jeans and a tight fit black Guns and Roses T-shirt which hugs her gorgeous curves, a thick black and red stripped hoodie hanging open, and a pair of bright pink converse.

This is the girl of my dreams.

"Lets go for a walk." I offer, wanting to get out of the house and away from the eyes of our family.