Chapter 3

Yes it's short, but I'm blooming tired and need my rest!!

It gets better, I promise! Lol.

Got a whole big story line coming up!

:)

45 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Love you all. Xx

Chapter 3

Agreements

Holden POV

I can't believe what has been going on over the past fortnight..

My eldest son has gotten a human girl pregnant for one!

Then he found his mate, as did Declan..

Unfortunately they share the same mate!

This issue has caused major conflict in our house;

Deacon and Declan won't stay in the same room together.

Deacon is stressing out about Bethany and her pregnancy; we had her come to the house with her parents the other day to discuss the matter.. Bethany will be keeping the baby, living with her parents, but continuing with her degree.

Deacon is allowed as much or as little access as he pleases; he has stated he wants joint custody and to continue with the relationship with Bethany- but won't admit his predicament to Virginia which I completely disagree with, but I can't force him into doing something against his will.

Declan is a mess; he won't talk to anybody, not even his younger siblings.

He goes to college, does his assignments and stays in his room.

It's so hard to see him like this; broken doesn't cover how he must be feeling right now!

Virginia has removed herself from the situation completely, hoping to help repair the relationship between her mates.

I respect her for that; I wonder how much her wolf is fighting with her logical side right now!

Poor girl.

As Alpha, I am supposed to take control of situations like this.. But what with it being so close to home.. On the doorstep more like, I am finding it very straining to come up with a logical idea of easing this traumatic turn of events.

"Holden." Dean walks into my office.

"Yup." I answer, continuing with my paperwork.

"I have an idea about the boys predicament." He voices.

That halts my busy morning.

"Ok?" I ask hesitantly, "lets hear it."

Dean sits in the leather chair opposite my desk, crossing his legs and pursing his lips, "I think we should make them step up to this. Take charge of their lives rather than fight it."

"And by that, you mean?"

"I think we should make them both date Virginia.. And let her chose which one she stays with.

It's obvious the boys aren't going to stay with her as a threesome.. And with their connection, I can totally understand why.

But Virginia must be suffering, as are the boys.

As a father, I can't see Declan like this any longer..

So.. I suggest we get the boys and Virginia in the same room. Make them talk it out for one.. Then Deacon needs to admit to what he's done and tell Virginia about Bethany.