Chapter 2

God I love you guys!! :)

I had a question from a fan: aren't they supposed to be in a were school. Yes, they were. The younger children are too, but now the boys are 18, old enough to know who to tell etc, they're deemed as safe in the human community.

YES IT IS A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I'M JUST EASING INTO IT; THEY'LL GROW AS THE PLOT DOES. XXX

40 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER MY LOVELIES XX

Confrontation

Deacon POV

The large oak dining table, twelve oak hand made chairs placed around, four of which are seating my parents, Dean and Declan.

"What's going on sweetie? You look so scared!" Mum asks softly.

I bite my lip, squeeze my eyes shut tightly, and blurt it out, "Hany is pregnant."

That's when all hell breaks loose!

"How could you?"

"You stupid idiotic boy!"

"What about when you meet your mate?"

"You're an Alpha! Look at the example you're setting your pack!"

"Oh my god! I'm too young to be a nanny!"

"You can't take over the pack with this going on!"

"You're siblings are going to see this!"

"What are they going to think?"

"What are the pack going to think?"

I just stand there, cringing with each angry screech coming from my parents, waiting for them to calm down.

"What is Bethany going to do?" Dad asks, "is she keeping the baby?"

Right, a logical question.

"Yes, she wants to keep the baby." I answer in a timid voice, now standing at the other side of the table so nobody can kill me.

"Oh god, what are we going to do Holden?" Mum whimpers, clutching his hand.

"Also.. errm... I found my mate today." I admit quietly.

"YOU WHAT?" Dad shouts in shock, "Does she know?!"

I shake my head, "I only just met her.. I didn't want to freak her out."

"You have to tell her!" Dean states, "she deserves to know."

"I found my mate too." Dec announces in a sad voice, "she rejected me."

Holy mother of all that's holy!

At that admittance, the heat was withdrawn from me, and a bucket load of sympathy on Dec, as my parents, and his dad surround him, trying to comfort his pain.

I use that distraction to sneak out of the dining room.

"DON'T THINK WE'VE FINISHED HERE DEACON!" Mum shouts.

I grumble and stomp my way up to my room, throwing myself on the bed.

The only good thing about today has been finding my mate.. I know I still have Bethany, and our child on the way, but I have finally learnt what it means to fall in love at first sight.