Chapter 28

For some reason, my naughty chapters end up way longer than any other. 

Well, hey, more for you to read!

EEEEENNNJJJOOOOYYYY!!

Chapter 28

Sizzling Fiery Fervour part deux

SEX SCENE… what you’ve probably all been waiting for, you dirty perverts! Lol.

This is a purely sex scene chapter, so if that isn’t your scene, you can miss it.

Virginia POV

Hot, hot hot.

I couldn’t help it.

My body burned, somewhere explored in the bottom of my belly ached and it hurt so damn bad. I couldn’t put it out. I was on fire from the inside out.

I knew what this was but I couldn’t help but sob and writhe at the unfamiliar sensations wracking my body. I felt like I was going to combust there and then. Nothing in my life has felt this good yet bad. It felt… taboo? It couldn’t be normal to feel like this.

My mates, my wonderful men were stood there talking… FUCKING TALKING while I’m suffering.

“Just- just,” I pant heavily, wearily, “put. The. Fire. Out. Now.”

I felt alive but weak, a live wire but suffering all at once. It was a heady yet tormenting mix and I couldn’t control my body nor my mouth.

“Just fucking do it already! SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING!” I was becoming impatient. I couldn’t concentrate on what Dec or Deac were saying. All I could think of, feel, see was the excruciating pain seeping through my veins.

I could vaguely hear the words, “fuck it,” being muttered from somewhere close by before hands were on my body. Oh glorious hands.

Touch me, feel me, do anything to put this fire out.

“You touch my dick and you’ll be in trouble,” Deacon muttered beside me, we keep out bodies separated. I’m doing this for Bethany, not you.”

“I’m with you on that… erm, by the way…” My head was spinning with wonderful sensations as skin met skin; expert fingers stroking across my neck, my collarbone, over my flush cheeks, “this is, err, my first time.” I bolt upright upon hearing that news. Declan was a virgin? Like me!

I smile tentatively, “I’m with you on that,” I admit, “everything’s gonna be fine. We were made for each other.”

The heated gaze Declan gave me at that point sent waves of pleasure and pain through my belly and I slumped back down, closing my eyes, whispering one word over and over, “please. Please.”

“We’re here baby, time to put out that fire of yours,” Deacon soothed, “just relax. We’ll do all the work. This heat will be gone soon enough I promise.”

I hope so. It better be.

I’ve only been feeling the full extent for an hour and that’s beyond anything I’ve experienced before. I never knew it could be like this.

Hands became lips, kissing my throat while another set of hands set to work, removing my socks, then to the waistband of my leggings, slowly sliding them down over my sensitive skin.

I should’ve been shy, self-conscious of my clothes being removed but the heat was controlling every single ounce of my brain, my thought processes. My self-control was shot.

I was laying there in my boy shorts, bra and vest- no scratch that, shorts and bra. Deacon had just ripped my vest in two. That was surprisingly erotic.