Chapter 25

I CHANGED THE COVER RECENTLY, BUT I'M LOOKING FOR A FAN MADE COVER.

(LIKE I DID WITH MY DOM OR MY MATE)

PLEASE EMAIL IN YOUR COVER IDEAS TO...

jazzi_fizzle@hotmail.co.uk

THE COVER WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 1ST AUGUST. 

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR WATTPAD NAME IN YOUR EMAILS; YOUR NAME WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CHAPTER I POST AFTER THE COVER IS CHANGED AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A DEDICATION.

GET THEM IN GUYS!! :D

Here we go guys! 

I thought I'd update quickly. 

Keep up with the comments and votes pweeese :) 

Just a warning, this chapter is a little... icky let's say. 

I read through it and shivered... you'll know what part when you read it. 

Chapter 25

Tension

Virginia POV

Ok today was NOT the day to do this to me.

I am not ready for this magnitude of stress! Yeah, I may technically be the future Luna but was I capable of this? All of this?

I was just about ok with the idea of having two mates; that was hard enough to get to grips with. I was just about ok with Deacon having a human bear his first born son. That was heart wrenching news- but at the same time, relieved because that baby saved his life.

But now, Deacon was still in love with her, that human, and wanted me to understand and give him time to work out what was going on with her. I hadn’t figured out how to deal with that news yet, nor was I happy about Bethany and her mother moving into the guest house.

They’d be so close!

I knew I was living in the same house as my mates but it still wasn’t enough. I was protective, possessive and undeniably in love with Deacon and Declan.

Bethany was taking one of my men away from me right under my nose and there was nothing I could do about it! My heart ached, my wolf was in pain at the prospect and we were getting close to heat season! It was ok handling it before when I didn’t have a mate, but now my body and my wolf knew, it was going to be a hundred times worse.

I was going to suffer endlessly unless I mated; and from what the pack doctor had said, and Lizzie, I had to mate the both of them. I couldn’t just have Declan; I had to be with Deacon too.

I didn’t know how he would take that right now…

But the worst news of all… was the phone call I had just received.

The call I knew was coming, the one that would effectively tear through the family and end our would-be-it relationship; it was here and I was going to have to stand and watch the worst thing I could be put through.

My father was being executed tomorrow; I didn’t want to know the details. I didn’t want to be there but it was a pack matter, and everyone had to attend.

“Virginia? Can I come in?” Declan… of course it would be Declan. He’s the one who’s always there when I need him. He’s the reliable mate who always puts my needs above his own. Even though I know he wants to help and that he loves me unequivocally, I don’t want to see anybody right now.